Skip to content

Alexander: Dawn of an Empire

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Alexander: Dawn of an Empire. View game

9 posts

Re: Alexander: Dawn of an Empire

Posted Jul 6, 2010 3:55 am

Command is also 4b*1. Didn't try it, but I think that we can also set the ennemy command to 0 easily, using the same method.

Re: Alexander: Dawn of an Empire

Posted Jul 6, 2010 4:04 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "le0nett0"
How exactly have I to do to change money?
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101


Ok, but when I'm using cheat engine, I have to search exact money value in 4bytes mode? I'm trying it, but it doesn't fit...
Thanks.

Re: Alexander: Dawn of an Empire

Posted Jul 6, 2010 4:10 pm
Quote from: "le0nett0"
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "le0nett0"
How exactly have I to do to change money?
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101

Ok, but when I'm using cheat engine, I have to search exact money value in 4bytes mode? I'm trying it, but it doesn't fit...
Thanks.

Are you selecting the process "Plugin-container.exe", if you're using firefox?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Alexander: Dawn of an Empire

Posted Jul 6, 2010 4:12 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Are you selecting the process "Plugin-container.exe", if you're using firefox?


Tank you very much!! It works  (broken image removed)

Re: Alexander: Dawn of an Empire

Posted Jul 6, 2010 11:03 pm

Confirmed working for both codes. All other ingame numbers can be changed this way as well.

Freezing money at 10,000 and freezing command points at 100+ and spamming horsemen (the better of the two) is a sure win and the game will be completed within 10 minutes.



Tookie

Re: Alexander: Dawn of an Empire

Posted Jul 7, 2010 2:25 am
Quote from: "tookie"
Freezing money at 10,000 and freezing command points at 100+ and spamming horsemen (the better of the two) is a sure win and the game will be completed within 10 minutes.

The better value to freeze is probabily the ennemy command. Set it to 0, and he will never attack you.