Re: MARDEK 3
Sorry Phren, but I can only hand out one slap per person every few days. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
-migrated-
109 posts
Sorry Phren, but I can only hand out one slap per person every few days. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
i shut down the game while editing the .so; and saved closed the sol editor and chek the game and it still does not work please help.....
Close the game, your browser, and restart your computer.
Open the SOL editor, change your values, hit SAVE.
Close the SOL editor
Open your browser, the game, and play.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Close the game, your browser, and restart your computer.
Open the SOL editor, change your values, hit SAVE.
Close the SOL editor
Open your browser, the game, and play.
i already did that and still no change happened to the game
Mardek sol is weird, it happens to me too sometimes. Are you editing the right sol?
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Hi, my saved game got deleted on computer restart. If possible can anyone please post a save after the temple of light, in the caverns --- just after you get the king reptile?? I know its not that far in, I just don't want to redo it all. Thanks for any help.
Same thing happened to me. I want to play legit, I lost my save game due to power loss. I had a solid team but lost my save game at water temple. (broken image removed)
I tried editing .sol file using the editor, but got a "restricted" error, then tried getting Ragnarok but it's not available any more on the servers, then tried recovering the lost save files on the hard drives but they were overwritten. Looks like the only option left is play the whole series all over again. I'm on Linux so I can't use the Cheat Engine under Wine since it looks for .exe applications.
Ive been playing using the sols, and is it possible to get the impos badge with them? I get game complete from Masters sol and for impos badge im missing Arena Champion, Karnos and Animus. Any way i can get those fast?
Finish the game with the completed sol with all the dreamstones and send missing badge request/KBH it.
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
K, little note I've found. For some unknown reason to me, as of yet, .sol editing with MARDEK, on any of them, doesn't quite work. But, as I'm playing a playthrough of all 3, maybe that's causing a bug or some such thing. Anyway, a little note I saw while editing. There's a Mardek 3 sol and a Mardek sol. Now, I have 3 or 4 saves, 1 from v.1, 1 from v.2 and 2 from v.3. Bizarrely, there's a sol for each of them, with both names. Now, I have attempted editing them with Rag, and no such luck. Heck, a mere hp change fails for me. Now, perhaps someone will chide me with a "current hp higher than max" note, but no, to be safe i changed both current and max to uber. Anyone else getting this problem? I'd like to start my KH rep as a hacker, but someone always seems to beat me to it. Meh.
Edit: This error was only found while using Ragnarok, which is now believed to be utterly screwed, while using a different sol editor, it did work.
Mardek sols are weird, keep trying, they will eventually save it.
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
if there is any way to continu a saved game on mardek 3 and tensfer it to a hacked one plz let me know (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) :? :? 8-) 8-)
if there is any way to continu a saved game on mardek 3 and tensfer it to a hacked one plz let me know (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) :? :? 8-) 8-)
I want to kill you and mount your head on my modem. If it gives me better internet connection, it'll do more good to me then you'll probably ever do.
if it interests anyone, you can edit the sol and have deugan, steele and emela back in your party, and you can switch out mardek for someone else. just shits and giggles..
You can edit pretty much the whole game with .Sol editor. Thats what I did. It works for all the Mardeks (broken image removed)
Ok, now a noteable thing, again. The game is literally fully .solable, you can do anything from hp hack, to resist/empower hack, to alter the master sol, to change names. Sweet. I know people have already said that, but I felt it needed a backup, because almost everything is hackable. (You can't change pics, but that's about it.)