Re: MARDEK 3
Try as I did, I could not get the Annihilator:Karnos and Annihilator:Animus elements of the impossible badge using the .SOL files posted in this thread. Not knowing any other way, I chose to do it the
-migrated-
109 posts
Try as I did, I could not get the Annihilator:Karnos and Annihilator:Animus elements of the impossible badge using the .SOL files posted in this thread. Not knowing any other way, I chose to do it the
Thanks for those, do you have one at the arena? Or do you at least know which 2 trilobyte warriors you are missing?
I've modified the .sol from " two sheds jackson"
the game is saved before you defeat the arena, with the help of the AOB's it's easy to defeat the arena
okey i have a question i used the soles and defeated qualna but than .... what do u need to do to end this game? because i dont get the badge :S
and i want to say thank you to the people who helped to hack this stupid game!!!!!!
Really, no one can provide a .sol with all the arenas complete? Damn (broken image removed)
okey i have a question i used the soles and defeated qualna but than .... what do u need to do to end this game? because i dont get the badge :S
and i want to say thank you to the people who helped to hack this stupid game!!!!!!
Well you're obviously some low life loser who does nothing but copy paste .sol's into directories aren't you? If you had any trace of intelligence you'd realize that the Mardek series is epic and very entertaining and the main reason of using the .sol's is because people are lazy and not because this game is "stupid".
I really hate all the stupid kids on here, it's so annoying.
MOEKTAZO!
It is not a cheat!!! (broken image removed)
Run/Walk Faster
3d 9d 02 00 0d 00 96 05 00 07 03 00 00 00 99 02 00 08 00 96 05 00 07 08 00 00 00 =>
3d 9d 02 00 0d 00 96 05 00 07 03 00 00 00 99 02 00 08 00 96 05 00 07 0C 00 00 00
It seems work on previous chapter.
bye.
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
AP multiply (x15 or whatever)
96 03 00 09 74 03 4e 9d 02 00 0d 00 96 05 00 07 01 00
96 03 00 09 74 03 4e 9d 02 00 0d 00 96 05 00 07 0f 00
Change the last 0f to whatever you want. (It is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexadecimal )
Working for me, with Chapter 2 and 3
Look, I know I'm being a thread necromancer here, but I've just finished the updated versions of Chapters 1 and 2, and am now going through 3 (again). My question is quite simple - I don't have a .sol editor program, so that option is out...is there any way to hack *drop rate* with cheat engine? Is there an AoB that can be made for that or something? If I knew the original drop rates, I could search for them, but the percentages aren't listed anywhere ingame. Can anyone help a guy out?
Just download a sol editor program, it really doesn't take that long.

No Random Battle
(also can apply on MARDEK RPG: Chapter 1 & 2)
96 02 00 08 3d 1c 96 02 00 08 3e 4e 96 02 00 04 09 48
96 04 00 04 09 04 09 49 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
a funny savefile
a funny savefile
It's legit?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Mardekloser
um what do you mean with legit?
and anyway about the save it has.........
party members: moric, qualna, deugan, emela and moric as social fox
items: mortus, revolver, taurus, walkingstick, m blade, balmung, hero's coat, dragon amulet, hero's armour, wolfblade, aquila, sage's wand, heartstaff, some double items which you can only get one ect.
mardek has all skills he could possibly have from items he can't wear ect, some other chars got it too but it's not finished yet.
i got some plot items which i don't even completed the real quest from like qualna's soul jewel
i got all dreamstones and all medals even though i probably haven't finished some goals
just have a try with that .sol it's funny
oh and for a hacked mardek 3 go to arcadeprehacks
hacks: all skills required 1AP, shops got unlimited stock, all items requires 1 gold ect.
with air, dark, light crystals LoL