SuperJam
http://apps.facebook.com/superjam
Its just like jamlegend but for facebook, ive tried to hack the coins but it is server sided wondering if u could find some aobs or somthing
-migrated-
6 posts
http://apps.facebook.com/superjam
Its just like jamlegend but for facebook, ive tried to hack the coins but it is server sided wondering if u could find some aobs or somthing
Multiplier are multiplied by 127 (even after missing a note):
4f 91 06 00 d0 24 01 97 68 ae 07 d0 66 f4 05
4f 91 06 00 d0 24 7F 97 68 ae 07 d0 66 f4 05
d0 24 01 2a d5 68 e6 06 d1
d0 24 7F 2a d5 68 e6 06 d1
All songs end almost instantly (kind of money & fame cheat, as you still get them)
d0 66 b9 08 0f 41 00 00
d0 66 b9 08 0f 00 00 00
Please note, that the file containing these AoBs isn't loaded with the start of the game, but right after choosing a song to play for the first time. THESE AoBs HAVE TO BE APPLIED WITH SPEEDHACK SET TO 0,01
Tested the AoBs several times, they don't change anything.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Well, it may be a trouble with timing... I've loaded them directly into the file when I was testing them and that way they worked...
Well, it may be a trouble with timing... I've loaded them directly into the file when I was testing them and that way they worked...
That information doesn't help us at all if you don't explain us how you did it.
Edit: Changing them with Speedhack 0,01 works fine, thanks for the AoBs.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
OK, I should have mentioned that using Speedhack is advised (broken image removed)