Skip to content

ACTION TURNIP!!!

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to ACTION TURNIP!!!. View game

15 posts

Re: ACTION TURNIP!!!

Posted Jul 9, 2010 5:24 am

Score increases by xx instead of 1 over time (Run 'n' Gun mode):

96 04 00 08 67 08 67 1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 47 1d
96 04 00 08 67 08 67 1c 96 05 00 07 xx 00 00 00 47 1d



Distance grows faster (Turnabalt mode):

Find:
96 04 00 08 9d 08 9d 1c 96 02 00 08 df 1c 96 05 00 07 28 00 00 00

Change to:
96 04 00 08 9d 08 9d 1c 96 02 00 08 df 1c 96 05 00 07 14 00 00 00 (2x faster)
96 04 00 08 9d 08 9d 1c 96 02 00 08 df 1c 96 05 00 07 0a 00 00 00 (4x faster)
96 04 00 08 9d 08 9d 1c 96 02 00 08 df 1c 96 05 00 07 04 00 00 00 (10x faster)
96 04 00 08 9d 08 9d 1c 96 02 00 08 df 1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 (40x faster)

Re: ACTION TURNIP!!!

Posted Jul 9, 2010 8:08 am

Doomware - you're a fucking loser for trying to cheat in a game you don't even like.

Re: ACTION TURNIP!!!

Posted Jul 9, 2010 11:12 am
Quote from: "mackan"
Doomware - you're a fucking loser for trying to cheat in a game you don't even like.

mackan - you're a fucking looser for registering on a hacking site and not contributing anything.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: ACTION TURNIP!!!

Posted Jul 9, 2010 11:25 am

What you say?! I contributed my opinion of doomware.

Also, funny how you fail at correcting me. I did mean loser, as opposed to winner, not looser as in the adjective...

Re: ACTION TURNIP!!!

Posted Jul 9, 2010 12:02 pm

Ok, so I'm a n00b and don't know how to do AoBs, but:

Quote
Distance grows faster (Turnabalt mode):

Find:
96 04 00 08 9d 08 9d 1c 96 02 00 08 df 1c 96 05 00 07 28 00 00 00

Change to:
96 04 00 08 9d 08 9d 1c 96 02 00 08 df 1c 96 05 00 07 14 00 00 00 (2x faster)
96 04 00 08 9d 08 9d 1c 96 02 00 08 df 1c 96 05 00 07 0a 00 00 00 (4x faster)
96 04 00 08 9d 08 9d 1c 96 02 00 08 df 1c 96 05 00 07 04 00 00 00 (10x faster)
96 04 00 08 9d 08 9d 1c 96 02 00 08 df 1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 (40x faster)


I couldn't find this array so I tried looking only for the underlined part, changed it, and it worked. Thought to point it out in case someone else has the same problem (broken image removed)

Re: ACTION TURNIP!!!

Posted Jul 9, 2010 12:07 pm
Quote from: "Tacitus"
I couldn't find this array so I tried looking only for the underlined part, changed it, and it worked. Thought to point it out in case someone else has the same problem (broken image removed)

I had the same problem and it worked on the same way as you did it. Thanks for the info! (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: ACTION TURNIP!!!

Posted Jul 9, 2010 2:09 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
It's spelt loser (unless there was some joke I didn't pick up on, in which case:  :lol: I failed!

That was the joke.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: ACTION TURNIP!!!

Posted Jul 9, 2010 4:08 pm

96 07 00 08 88 07 0a 00 00 00 -> 96 07 00 08 88 07 ?? ?? ?? ??

Change the ??s to increase the amount of points you get for killing the bird-like thing in Run'n'Gun. Changing it to 7f 00 00 00 gives you 127 points/bird

Re: ACTION TURNIP!!!

Posted Jul 9, 2010 4:49 pm
Quote from: "mackan"
What you say?! I contributed my opinion of doomware.

Also, funny how you fail at correcting me. I did mean loser, as opposed to winner, not looser as in the adjective...

I'm sorry, this isn't a happy circle where we give opinions on each other. This is a hacking forum where we hack flash games (some multiplayer) either to get badges or to piss other's off as well as increasing our hacking skill+potential. If you don't like it, then fuck off, we don't need 'sleechers' like you anyways.

Quote from: "Derek"
It's spelt loser (unless there was some joke I didn't pick up on, in which case:  :lol: I failed!

You forgot your end parenthesis ;).

Re: ACTION TURNIP!!!

Posted Jul 9, 2010 6:10 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
I'm sorry, this isn't a happy circle where we give opinions on each other.

I think Chao has a good grasp of flash games, but generally is easy to provoke, and can often be very immature.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: ACTION TURNIP!!!

Posted Jul 9, 2010 6:31 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
I'm sorry, this isn't a happy circle where we give opinions on each other.
I think Chao has a good grasp of flash games, but generally is easy to provoke, and can often be very immature.

Ahh go scour your spam Skuff. (broken image removed)

Re: ACTION TURNIP!!!

Posted Jul 9, 2010 7:38 pm

Ok...with a hack for any future badges(or if they increase score requirements)I think this post should be locked(or cleared of the opinionative posts) before a full out flame war starts here(and should only be unlocked if its updated).

Re: ACTION TURNIP!!!

Posted Jun 3, 2011 8:16 pm

Dev Implemented Check values

Code: [Select]

Points per bat, change 0A to a higher number (like 64 for 100) - Only change first 2 results:
07 0a 00 00 00 1d
07 XX 00 00 00 1d

Code: [Select]

Points per croc, change 28 to a higher number (2 results):
07 28 00 00 00 1d
07 XX 00 00 00 1d