Skip to content

Racehorse Tycoon

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Racehorse Tycoon. View game

7 posts

Re: Racehorse Tycoon

Posted Jul 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Fair find. You really stepped up your game! I wish I could add karma :/.

Re: Racehorse Tycoon

Posted Jul 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Just add me karma.i need it,my reputation(karma) is really very bad

Re: Racehorse Tycoon

Posted Jul 11, 2010 8:32 pm
Quote from: "francovera"
Just add me karma.i need it,my reputation(karma) is really very bad

He can't. There are no thumbs visible. I'll give you Karma as soon as I can, too.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Racehorse Tycoon

Posted Jul 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Aint working for me by doing 4b*1
anyone else got something?

Re: Racehorse Tycoon

Posted Jul 11, 2010 10:20 pm

4b*8 gives 35 results or so which all need changed for your money.