Fish Outta Water
-migrated-
14 posts
Re: Fish Outta Water
Neat game. Do we really need Medal AoBs for this one?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Fish Outta Water
meh wouldn't hurt. Would make sure we didn't miss any going through it. Theres a weird one just for jumping into a shark
Re: Fish Outta Water
Meh, even after decrypting the .swf, the medal AoBs are pretty fucked up. You can still try it though.
Medal AoBs
96 02 00 08 16 87 01 00 03 - Belly Up
96 02 00 08 1d 87 01 00 03 - A Walrus of a Tale
96 02 00 08 0c 87 01 00 03 - Jumping the Shark
96 02 00 08 20 87 01 00 03 - Don't croak now
96 02 00 08 1e 87 01 00 03 - Blow out
96 02 00 08 11 87 01 00 03 - Turtle power
Autocomplete all levels
96 04 00 08 13 05 00 =>
96 04 00 08 13 05 01
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Fish Outta Water
There is also a medal for getting 1000m on endless mode that you don't have listed. Looks to be the most difficult of them all as well.
Re: Fish Outta Water
There is also a medal for getting 1000m on endless mode that you don't have listed. Looks to be the most difficult of them all as well.
These are all the medal AoBs in the .swf. (broken image removed) Just tested a medal switch, as I supposed it doesn't work.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Fish Outta Water
Strange, maybe its just in another action script or something? Cause I can see that somebody has that 1000 medal. Won't tell you if its me or not, but ya know haha
Re: Fish Outta Water
Strange, maybe its just in another action script or something? Cause I can see that somebody has that 1000 medal. Won't tell you if its me or not, but ya know haha
When I compare it with other AS2 games, itts programmed like shit. Maybe it's just because the decrypter couldn't fully restore the original .swf.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Fish Outta Water
Meh, even after decrypting the .swf, the medal AoBs are pretty fucked up. You can still try it though.
Medal AoBs
96 02 00 08 16 87 01 00 03 - Belly Up
96 02 00 08 1d 87 01 00 03 - A Walrus of a Tale
96 02 00 08 0c 87 01 00 03 - Jumping the Shark
96 02 00 08 20 87 01 00 03 - Don't croak now
96 02 00 08 1e 87 01 00 03 - Blow out
96 02 00 08 11 87 01 00 03 - Turtle power
Autocomplete all levels
96 04 00 08 13 05 00 =>
96 04 00 08 13 05 01
At the risk of sounding like a noob and getting flamed, I can't seem to get the AoBs to do much for me. I tried changing both of the Belly Up AoBs to one that I hadn't yet gotten (in this case, the Walrus medal), and that didn't work. It should work even though I've already gotten the Belly Up medal unless I'm doing something wrong.
Re: Fish Outta Water
At the risk of sounding like a noob and getting flamed, I can't seem to get the AoBs to do much for me. I tried changing both of the Belly Up AoBs to one that I hadn't yet gotten (in this case, the Walrus medal), and that didn't work. It should work even though I've already gotten the Belly Up medal unless I'm doing something wrong.
Just tested a medal switch, as I supposed it doesn't work.
Reading the whole thread can be useful.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Fish Outta Water
Quote from: "phreneticus"At the risk of sounding like a noob and getting flamed, I can't seem to get the AoBs to do much for me. I tried changing both of the Belly Up AoBs to one that I hadn't yet gotten (in this case, the Walrus medal), and that didn't work. It should work even though I've already gotten the Belly Up medal unless I'm doing something wrong.Quote from: "phreneticus"Just tested a medal switch, as I supposed it doesn't work.
Reading the whole thread can be useful.
My mistake, sorry about that.
Re: Fish Outta Water
Invincibility Pt. 1
96 04 00 04 02 08 0a 4e 12 9d 02 00 26 00 96 1b 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 02 00 00 00 04 02 08 0b 4e 96 02 00 08 0c 52 17 96 0d 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 02 08 0d 4e 96 02 00 08 0e 52 17 96 0d 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 02 08 0f 4e 96 02 00 08 0e 52 17 96 04 00 04 02 08 10 4e 12 9d 02 00 26 00 96 1b 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 02 00 00 00 04 02 08 11 4e 96 02 00 08 0c 52 17 96 06 00 04 02 08 12 05 00 4f 96 0b 00 08 13 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 08 14 4e 96 02 00 08 15 52 17 96 02 00 08 16 87 01 00 03 17 96 0b 00 04 03 07 01 00 00 00 04 02 08 17 52 12 12 9d 02 00 20 00 96 09 00 04 03 07 01 00 00 00 08 18 1c 96 02 00 08 19 4e 96 02 00 08 1a 4e 96 02 00 08 1b
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
Invincibility Pt. 2
96 04 00 04 02 08 02 4e 96 04 00 08 08 05 00 4f -> 96 04 00 04 02 08 02 4e 96 04 00 08 08 05 00 4f
Re: Fish Outta Water
Invincibility Pt. 1
96 04 00 04 02 ...
You work far too hard at these hacks sometimes good sir. But I suppose that is why you are one of the best on this forum.
Re: Fish Outta Water
for easy Sea Legs
96 05 00 07 e8 03 00 00
96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00
no need to thank me, just run and die on first obstacle