Re: Epic War 4
How do you open .sol file to make it work?
-migrated-
69 posts
How do you open .sol file to make it work?
How do you open .sol file to make it work?
you replace the sol with ur own
Thanks for the sol file ^^
i Can't Find Adress, I am a noob of cheat engine, but can't Find Adress :S
1.Opera.exe (my Browser)
2.60 ee 01 62 0b a1 ("are Units Invencible" in 5
how do u use the array of bytes with the ??
i get multiple results
how do u use the array of bytes with the ??
i get multiple results
edit them all
Okay, probably being retarded here...but I can't seem to locate the SOL on my computer. I've done this with other games before, but after navagating to xxxxxxxxchat.kongregate.comgamez008 I don't see any folders that contain this SOL, much less 6156 from the 2nd SOL posted. Yes I've played the game and saved. First 3 levels. Still no folder. Created the folder and it's subfolders and tried adding the file anyway...Nada. What am I doing wrong? Also, it's windows 7. Haven't had trouble with any prior SOL's.
Did you play the game beforehand, and saved it? .sol files don't just magically appear.
Edit: Oh, sorry. Try and continuing the game. If you can, then try to manually search for the .sol name. It should appear.
Did you play the game beforehand, and saved it? .sol files don't just magically appear.
he said he played. if it's just the sol, try starting a new game/delete your save and then play a lvl or two. then check. If you can get to the chat.kongregate, the sol should be there. You could also check creation dates, assuming that the sol might be named differently.
Yeah, I figured the SOL should be there, but didn't think to try to delete and new game. Creation dates don't show anything new created today (and yes, today was the first time I ever played it). Does anyone else have a different location for it, or is everyone's at the location is listed before?
i see a 6156 with defender4 sol, so I assume that's the one.
what program do you guys use to hack
what program do you guys use to hack
go back a page and look at the faq. hack to learn, not learn to hack
Huh, tried the delete new game bit and still nothing. It's getting it from somewhere though as after a page close I can still go back to a saved game. Also, I have the easy badge. I can't search for it properly as on windows 7 appdataroaming is not a true file directory but more of an integration index...sorry I can't explain it properly. Dr. Google could do you a better job. Anyway, as such no SOL files ever show up under searches unless I'm in the proper parent folder anyway, thus I have to do it the hard way. >.< I did look through everything from 0008 to no avail. Went though a few more and didn't find anything either. When I did the manual folder and file creation it did nothing either....so it must be doing something else with the file. Grrrr.
Huh, tried the delete new game bit and still nothing. It's getting it from somewhere though as after a page close I can still go back to a saved game. Also, I have the easy badge. I can't search for it properly as on windows 7 appdataroaming is not a true file directory but more of an integration index...sorry I can't explain it properly. Dr. Google could do you a better job. Anyway, as such no SOL files ever show up under searches unless I'm in the proper parent folder anyway, thus I have to do it the hard way. >.< I did look through everything from 0008 to no avail. Went though a few more and didn't find anything either. When I did the manual folder and file creation it did nothing either....so it must be doing something else with the file. Grrrr.
Have you tried restarting your computer then attempting to save the game? When I was .sol hacking, I usually couldn't find the .sol folder until I restarted it.