Re: Epic War 4
Yeah, I tried that. I'll try again now though with another new save. Let's see if it goes.
- Nada... :/
Maybe my computer is retarded.
-migrated-
69 posts
Yeah, I tried that. I'll try again now though with another new save. Let's see if it goes.
Maybe my computer is retarded.
hey how do we put these in using cheat engine?
Invincible units include the enemy too =/
hey how do we put these in using cheat engine?
--------------------->HACKING FAQ<---------------------
where do u insert the codes
hoe do u put the cheats in :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
hoe do u put the cheats in :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Select Array of bytes in CE as value type
If the array is
24 FF FF
24 01 00
Then copy paste 24 FF FF and press scan
When you find the value change it to 24 01 00, copy paste again.
Or
Read this
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
pass level 1 on Epic for fully completed sol
Or
Save the game to get all badges (all props go to Master_X) //I just thought this might be easier

Currently badge of the day. Free upgrades does not work for me, but money is a 4 byte variable*1. Do not use invincible units, or also enemy units will be invincible. I managed to destroy the castle anyway, but because I didn't kill anyone it didn't count me as a won battle, I couldn't advance to the next castle. The only AoB you nedd is phreneticus' istant units creation on page 1. With this, win the first 3 stages to get the easy badge. Then, hack money to a high number enpugh to cover the cost of the max upgrade and lock it. Buy everything and save for the medium one. Choose your ideal army, and every level is like already won. After beating the last level (very quick thing), use Master_X sol at page 1 for hard badge.
At least, I did like this to get them in order.
No building time
5e fb 01 24 ?? 24 ?? a2 68 fb 01 =>
5e fb 01 24 00 24 00 a0 68 fb 01