Skip to content

DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?)

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Destructotruck. View game

9 posts

Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?)

Posted Jul 16, 2010 9:28 pm

It's almost impossible to bypass mochicrypt. You just grabbed the wrong .swf, that's all.

Also, use the search, there is already a thread about it:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2585

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?)

Posted Jul 16, 2010 9:29 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
It's almostimpossible to bypass mochicrypt. You grabbed the wrong .swf, that's all.

Also, use the search, there is already a thread about it:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2585


I searched for DestructoTruck (it's called like this) not with the "-", :/

I readed on other topics that mochicrypt WAS hackable, but it was impossible for your computer, am I wrong?

Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?)

Posted Jul 16, 2010 9:31 pm
Quote from: "BigBoss"
I readed on other topics that mochicrypt WAS hackable, but it was impossible for your computer, am I wrong?

If you look closely, I said it is "almost" impossible to bypass it. So-called "mochicrypted" games are very easy to hack. As I said, you grabbed the wrong .swf. It's not possible to get the right .swf with AdBlockPlus, you need to use mr. white's .swf dump.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?)

Posted Jul 16, 2010 9:33 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "BigBoss"
I readed on other topics that mochicrypt WAS hackable, but it was impossible for your computer, am I wrong?
If you look closely, I said it is "almost" impossible to bypass it. So-called "mochicrypted" games are very easy to hack. As I said, you grabbed the wrong .swf. It's not possible to get the right .swf with AdBlockPlus, you need to use mr. white's .swf dump.


Ok, thanks!

The link on his thread is broken, ( viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1354 ), any new link anywhere?

(I preffer to ask here instead of googling for it since Mr White, an user from here, made it)

Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?)

Posted Jul 16, 2010 9:35 pm
Quote from: "BigBoss"
The link on his thread is broken, ( viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1354 ), any new link anywhere?

He attached the file.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?)

Posted Jul 16, 2010 9:37 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "BigBoss"
The link on his thread is broken, ( viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1354 ), any new link anywhere?
He attached the file.


Oh shit, I'm blind lol  :lol:

Ok thanks a lot, if someone could delete this topic (since is redundant) I'd be grateful  (broken image removed) .

Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?)

Posted Jul 16, 2010 9:41 pm
Quote from: "BigBoss"
Ok thanks a lot, if someone could delete this topic (since is redundant) I'd be grateful  (broken image removed) .

Threads get most likely locked, not deleted. Anyway, I am currently working on a tutorial how to hack mochicrypted games. You can check it out when I'm finished in the tutorial section.

>Request lock<

Edit:

Quote from: "mr. white"
[...] so if you manage to get games directly from browser memory, you bypass zlib compression, mochicrypt encryption and stuff like that, and get a ready-to-hack file.



This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?)

Posted Jul 16, 2010 9:45 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Threads get most likely locked, not deleted. Anyway, I am currently working on a tutorial how to hack mochicrypted games. You can check it out when I'm finished in the tutorial section.

>Request lock<


Haha okay, message me when it's done!

EDIT2: Everything working, I failed before with the swfmdump (I tried to download the 1.8gb one also by error (it had * xD), and the program crashed and didn't dump well the code file.

Everything working, time to hax (broken image removed)