Skip to content

Request: Stick Hero 3

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Stick Hero 3. View game

19 posts

Re: Request: Stick Hero 3

Posted Jul 20, 2010 12:14 am

I like to see you explain how I could be multiple people at once, let alone the greater mystery as to why any of me would like such a patronizing dick blister.

PS. Thanks for that one urban dictionary, so many great combo's to go with "dick".

Re: Request: Stick Hero 3

Posted Jul 20, 2010 9:29 pm

I meant anyone reading this, what would i call it, quarrel?
And why would I explain something I don't care for?

Stick Hero 3

Posted Aug 23, 2010 4:53 pm

 pls say me wich programm do u use for hacking games wich is the best of all
 :?

Re: Request: Stick Hero 3

Posted Aug 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Why should we bother? You didn't bother to lift your eyes 100 pixels and see the button saying Hacking FAQ. You didn't bother to even wait for a proper response.