Skip to content

Zombies Took my Daughter!

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Zombies Took My Daughter!. View game

21 posts

Re: Zombes Took my Daughter!

Posted Sep 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Quote from: "dandadude"
Quote from: "kalchas"
HAhahahahaha. I was sitting here wondering why the ammo AoBs weren't working for me. Downloaded the swf, and hunted them down myself. It was at that point that I realized you had several AoBs side by side and not one really long one. Derpa derpa moment.

Additionally, since there is a card now, if you've already got the rest of the badges, but need the card:
96 0b 00 08 a8 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  => 96 0b 00 08 a8 06 00 00 59 40 00 00 00 00
Then go kill one zombie and the badge is yours.

If you're too lazy to at least play this game, I also found these:
96 0b 00 08 ab 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 => 96 0b 00 08 ab 06 00 00 24 40 00 00 00 00
96 04 00 08 a4 05 00 => 96 04 00 08 a4 05 01
96 04 00 08 a5 05 00 => 96 04 00 08 a5 05 01

change all four, then hop on the ferry as soon as the game loads and you'll get the badges.

/That sad, you should play through the game because it is pretty well made, detailed, and I likes it. You lazy bum.



Thank you kalchas you're AoB's worked perfectly for me.

 Congratulations! You just won the "Can I Keep Them?" Badge and 15 points!
"Can I Keep Them?" (completed)
Badge earned

    10 survivors rescued

Re: Zombies Took my Daughter!

Posted Sep 26, 2010 3:16 am

Not actually off topic, but my response to the having trouble with the AoBs myself or others posted was long, so if you're having trouble, click the off topic.
Ok, so for those who are having trouble with the AoBs I posted, you are doing one of two things wrong.
I) You are putting them in too slowly. This game jumps straight in after loading, and these values need to be in before the cut scene finishes. As Derek pointed out earlier, you need to do it faster. He suggested speedhack, and that's what I did with mine. Set it to zero, but don't apply until the game finishes loading. Then you can take all the time in the world.
II) You have no clue what you are doing, and you need to go back to reading tuts and faqs until you do.
http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1947&p=19347#p19344
http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101

As for the .sol, I really hope no one does post it for you. Seriously, there is a plethora of AoBs for this that have been found for you, from making it so you can basically walk through without dying or running out of ammo, to just getting the badges immediately. Just read the tuts. Using the AoBs is no more difficult than using a .sol, so stop being lazy.
This next bit actually is off topic.

Quote from: "PseudoFamous"
Quote from: "Light-kun"
Can someone change the title to Zombies from Zombes. This way if someone new searches for the thread it doesn't get remade -_-
Me to the rescue

My Hero! ::swoons::   :-p
This last bit is your requested AoB, HJKL, but I off-topiced it because I'm having so much fun doing it!
No deduction of hours for travel:
96 07 00 08 0f 07 ?? 00 00 00 => 96 07 00 08 0f 07 00 00 00 00
No deduction of hours for dying:
96 07 00 08 1f 07 02 00 00 00 => 96 07 00 08 1f 07 00 00 00 00

Re: Zombies Took my Daughter!

Posted Sep 26, 2010 9:43 am

I could get kalchas' AoBs to work but I got the others to work and completed it. Yay!

Thanks for those, guys! Not my usual sort of game, but fun when cheating. (broken image removed)

Re: Zombies Took my Daughter!

Posted Sep 26, 2010 6:40 pm

praetor's AoB's was fun to get the first 2 achievements+card

then i just used kalchas's AoB to get final badge