Zombies Took my Daughter!
Currently at the top, could easily get badges,I will post anything I find.
Game:http://www.kongregate.com/games/nerdook/zombies-took-my-daughter
Nothing found in 4bytes or double.
-migrated-
21 posts
Currently at the top, could easily get badges,I will post anything I find.
Game:http://www.kongregate.com/games/nerdook/zombies-took-my-daughter
Nothing found in 4bytes or double.
Unlimited Ammo (Guns)
96 08 00 07 01 00 00 00 09 c4 01 1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 4e 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 0b
->
96 08 00 07 01 00 00 00 09 c4 01 1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 4e 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 02
[spoiler=MainMovie:2yfxpfre]weaponsAmmo[1] = weaponsAmmo[1] - 1;
Unlimited Ammo (Melee)
96 08 00 07 01 00 00 00 09 c4 01 1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 4e 96 11 00 07 07 00 00 00 07 05 00 00 00 07 02 00 00 00 08 41 3d 0b
->
96 08 00 07 01 00 00 00 09 c4 01 1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 4e 96 11 00 07 07 00 00 00 07 05 00 00 00 07 02 00 00 00 08 41 3d 02
[spoiler=MainMovie:2yfxpfre]weaponsAmmo[1] = weaponsAmmo[1] - randbtwn(5, 7);
Lots of Health
96 07 00 08 93 07 05 00 00 00 -> 96 07 00 08 93 07 FF FF 00 00
[spoiler=MainMovie:2yfxpfre]var pchar_maxhp = 5;
UPDATED
There's a lot of root variables. Been poking through them, but nothing promising so far.
If you want to look at a bunch of them, here's a viable technique I found short of downloading the .swf and trying to pull the variables from that.
In cheat engine, do a text search for:
_level0/:
For your next search, add 15 or 20 spaces after the _level0/: . Hit "next search" obviously.
Then hit "undo search." Confirm, and now all the variables have their names after them.
Wow derek that was fast.
ammo works
health doesnt, could it be because of the update?
Since Health AoB doesn't work I tried to find pchar_maxhp but can't when searching text. But I think it may have been replaced with pchar_hp.
Then again I'm still learning how to hack so only had one success. When I reloaded it stopped working.
The health AoB works fine, in fact it didn't even get updated. You just need to change it quicker (consider using speedhack)
Card bump
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
unlimited ammo
09 c0 01 1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 4e 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 0b
09 c0 01 1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 4e 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 02
zombies wont attack
96 0c 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 09 97 01
3e 0c 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 09 97 01
buy rope ladder, add $100 (x)
96 04 00 08 d5 08 d5 1c 96 05 00 07 05 00 00 00 0b
96 04 00 08 d5 08 d5 1c 96 05 00 07 64 00 00 00 0a
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
HAhahahahaha. I was sitting here wondering why the ammo AoBs weren't working for me. Downloaded the swf, and hunted them down myself. It was at that point that I realized you had several AoBs side by side and not one really long one. Derpa derpa moment.
Additionally, since there is a card now, if you've already got the rest of the badges, but need the card:
96 0b 00 08 a8 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 => 96 0b 00 08 a8 06 00 00 59 40 00 00 00 00
Then go kill one zombie and the badge is yours.
If you're too lazy to at least play this game, I also found these:
96 0b 00 08 ab 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 => 96 0b 00 08 ab 06 00 00 24 40 00 00 00 00
96 04 00 08 a4 05 00 => 96 04 00 08 a4 05 01
96 04 00 08 a5 05 00 => 96 04 00 08 a5 05 01
change all four, then hop on the ferry as soon as the game loads and you'll get the badges.
/That sad, you should play through the game because it is pretty well made, detailed, and I likes it. You lazy bum.
HAhahahahaha. I was sitting here wondering why the ammo AoBs weren't working for me. Downloaded the swf, and hunted them down myself. It was at that point that I realized you had several AoBs side by side and not one really long one. Derpa derpa moment.
Additionally, since there is a card now, if you've already got the rest of the badges, but need the card:
96 0b 00 08 a8 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 => 96 0b 00 08 a8 06 00 00 59 40 00 00 00 00
Then go kill one zombie and the badge is yours.
If you're too lazy to at least play this game, I also found these:
96 0b 00 08 ab 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 => 96 0b 00 08 ab 06 00 00 24 40 00 00 00 00
96 04 00 08 a4 05 00 => 96 04 00 08 a4 05 01
96 04 00 08 a5 05 00 => 96 04 00 08 a5 05 01
change all four, then hop on the ferry as soon as the game loads and you'll get the badges.
/That sad, you should play through the game because it is pretty well made, detailed, and I likes it. You lazy bum.
Thank you kalchas you're AoB's worked perfectly for me.
Congratulations! You just won the "Can I Keep Them?" Badge and 15 points!
"Can I Keep Them?" (completed)
Badge earned
10 survivors rescued
The infinite ammo AoB that praetor posted works, but only for ranged weapons. The zombies dont attack you is acutually an AoB for invincibility.
Also can someone find an AoB to freeze the number of hours? Thanks
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: HJKL
Can someone change the title to Zombies from Zombes. This way if someone new searches for the thread it doesn't get remade -_-
Can someone change the title to Zombies from Zombes. This way if someone new searches for the thread it doesn't get remade -_-
Me to the rescue
lol idek why i still come here
Argh! I so completely suck at this, can't even get the AoBs to work for me...
Can someone post a sol please?