The Breach
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/542858
Haven't looked at the swf yet, but looking at other peoples profiles:
Get 20 kills
Kill first boss
Kill second boss
Complete the game
Prob medals for getting 4 stars on each level
-migrated-
9 posts
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/542858
Haven't looked at the swf yet, but looking at other peoples profiles:
Get 20 kills
Kill first boss
Kill second boss
Complete the game
Prob medals for getting 4 stars on each level
Gonna take a look on the .swf. This might be interesting because it's from BerzerkStudio. They usually have some neat protection on their games.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Yeah can't remember if I ended up hacking Mechanical Commando for all gold stars. I think the sol was unable to be hacked, and even with max armor and weapons and shit, its still hard to gold star some levels. That, and being like 8293543 levels.
I knew that I've seen this game before. In case we can't find any AoBs:
Experience is double * 1. Shows two values. Just change them both.
Source: viewtopic.php?p=26861#p26861
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Hey look, another game from Berzerk that has "stars" associated with levels, and gives no explanation of what is required to achieve them!!! I got 0/4 on every level I played, anyone have any idea what you have to do?
Hey look, another game from Berzerk that has "stars" associated with levels, and gives no explanation of what is required to achieve them!!! I got 0/4 on every level I played, anyone have any idea what you have to do?
I'm pretty positive that you need to complete each level as quick as possible; that's what got me them.
Can confirm that. Just get to level 20 and run through levels. I only got two stars on the last level cause I died, and i still got the 20 star medal?
Medal AoBs (found by Derek)
66 fd 29 - 20 Kills
66 fa 29 - Kill First Boss
66 fc 29 - Complete The Game
66 fb 29 - Kill Third Boss
66 f8 29 - 20 Stars
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Damnit, if only I weren't so impatient! Went and ran through the level guns a blazin' to get 4 stars in each. Could have just waited a week...
I guess it was a mildly interesting story...