Skip to content

Punk-o-matic 2

-migrated-

16 posts

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jul 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Since this game has a Sol posted for the badges, I decided to give making AoBs a shot. Here's my first one.

No Input Needed (aka "Don't Even Try")
27 61 f4 03 26 48 27 48
27 61 f4 03 26 48 26 48

Screw ups still count, so don't bother hitting any keys. Working on a better one.


Edit: New AoB that combos well with the last one.

Canceling Shows is Perfect (aka "I can't take this song anymore")
5d 02 66 02 61 d7 02 5d 89 01 66 89 01 5d 02 66 02 61 d7 02 5e c6 02 5d 27 66 27
5d 08 66 08 61 d7 02 5d 89 01 66 89 01 5d 08 66 08 61 d7 02 5e c6 02 5d 23 66 23

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jul 23, 2010 6:43 pm

AoB + 10x speed = instawin (give or take a couple minutes)

Edit: the AoB might stop working on some songs for some reason, if it happens reduce speed to 5.0x, I noticed this happen on the 12th song that you can learn, Now is here.

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jul 23, 2010 8:47 pm
Quote from: "HackerofNone"
Can I get the Windows XP sol Location for this? Thanks.


C:Documents and Settings***USERNAME***Application DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects***RANDOM JUNK***chat.kongregate.com

Goes in the root folder as the OP stated.

Edit: Good method to find it. Play the game so it makes a sol. Then, do a file search for it.

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jul 23, 2010 10:04 pm
Quote from: "Usaio"
Quote from: "HackerofNone"
Can I get the Windows XP sol Location for this? Thanks.

C:Documents and Settings***USERNAME***Application DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects***RANDOM JUNK***chat.kongregate.com

Goes in the root folder as the OP stated.

Edit: Good method to find it. Play the game so it makes a sol. Then, do a file search for it.

Thanks, I know how to find, it's that I'm on windows 7 and I needed the XP one for my video.

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jul 24, 2010 3:26 am
Quote from: "HackerofNone"
Quote from: "Usaio"
Quote from: "HackerofNone"
Can I get the Windows XP sol Location for this? Thanks.

C:Documents and Settings***USERNAME***Application DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects***RANDOM JUNK***chat.kongregate.com

Goes in the root folder as the OP stated.

Edit: Good method to find it. Play the game so it makes a sol. Then, do a file search for it.
Thanks, I know how to find, it's that I'm on windows 7 and I needed the XP one for my video.



That is the windows XP one

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jul 24, 2010 4:32 am

I swear I posted this somewhere...

Click on START > RUN (or press the Windows Key and R at the same time.
In the run box type...

%appdata%

Press enter.

Tada!  You're in the proper app data folder.  Congrats.  It's that easy!


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jul 28, 2010 5:08 pm
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
I swear I posted this somewhere...

Click on START > RUN (or press the Windows Key and R at the same time.
In the run box type...

%appdata%

Press enter.

Tada!  You're in the proper app data folder.  Congrats.  It's that easy!


Is there an app for that?

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jul 29, 2010 6:03 am

No. You can also shortcut appdata (broken image removed)

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Aug 3, 2010 10:57 pm

how in the world do you know how to find these and what to change them to?

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Aug 3, 2010 11:25 pm
Quote from: "keither725"
how in the world do you know how to find these and what to change them to?


The Crazy Adventures of Mr. Man -by Zirak

Mr. Man is not just any Man. He is a Manly Man. Mr. Man gets all the hot chicks. You don't.
Mr. Man is so awesome, that he won the lottery without buying a ticket. He's a grand violinist even though he never took 1 lesson. He has a girlfriend, even though she originally lived in a deserted island (one time, Mr. Man was out for his normal 4,000,000 k/m swim, passed near her, and she built a boat from her underwear to take her to him).

I bet you want to be like Mr. Man. He is a Man's Man. So here is another small story about Mr. Man to help you:

One time Mr. Man wanted to learn how to hack Flash Games. He just went to KongregateHack.com, signed up, looked around a little bit, and clicked on the Hacking FAQ button at the top of the screen.

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Aug 4, 2010 1:57 am
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "keither725"
how in the world do you know how to find these and what to change them to?

The Crazy Adventures of Mr. Man -by Zirak

Mr. Man is not just any Man. He is a Manly Man. Mr. Man gets all the hot chicks. You don't.
Mr. Man is so awesome, that he won the lottery without buying a ticket. He's a grand violinist even though he never took 1 lesson. He has a girlfriend, even though she originally lived in a deserted island (one time, Mr. Man was out for his normal 4,000,000 k/m swim, passed near her, and she built a boat from her underwear to take her to him).

I bet you want to be like Mr. Man. He is a Man's Man. So here is another small story about Mr. Man to help you:

One time Mr. Man wanted to learn how to hack Flash Games. He just went to KongregateHack.com, signed up, looked around a little bit, and clicked on the Hacking FAQ button at the top of the screen.

Sounds like Chuck Norris when he uses Old Spice Bodywash. But since he's Chuck Norris, he can wear ladies' scented bodywash and still be like this.

To the idiot who asked a dumb question: Read the tutorials next time...

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Nov 15, 2010 12:06 am

This is my first contribution, altough i'm not contributing too much...

Money is Double*1, so change it to something like 5,000, 10,000, or whatever you want, lock it and buy whatever you want...
I know with the AoBs you can earn money, but this way is kinda easier   :ugeek:

Note that you won't earn the "Still About the Music, Really" Badge doing this...  :roll:

You can then change your fans with 4b*1.

If you want the "Still About the Music, Really" Badge change your money to 100k and the fans to 3k with the methods above and go play in the stadium, cancel the show and you will get about 90k of money if you play just 1 song (using the AoB) on insane

Hope it helped!

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jul 27, 2011 9:40 pm
Quote from: "Usaio"
Since this game has a Sol posted for the badges, I decided to give making AoBs a shot. Here's my first one.

No Input Needed (aka "Don't Even Try")
27 61 f4 03 26 48 27 48
27 61 f4 03 26 48 26 48

do i get it right? u replaced the miss function with a function that does noting? im new here and i figure out few thing without KH tutorial