Regarding SoThink exporting
When exporting resources in sothink (file->export resource) is there any way to export the actual "raw code" not just the actionscript?
Thankyou.
-migrated-
14 posts
When exporting resources in sothink (file->export resource) is there any way to export the actual "raw code" not just the actionscript?
Thankyou.
Nope, you can just export the AS files as .as/.fla as far as I know. Why do you want to do that anyway?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
I want(ed?) to view the raw code (and do the editing) on a different OS, seemed liek the best way.
the program just dies if I try to copy 40k lines to the clipboard (broken image removed)
I want(ed?) to view the raw code (and do the editing) on a different OS, seemed liek the best way.
the program just dies if I try to copy 40k lines to the clipboard (broken image removed)
You can't edit the .swf in SoThink. Use a program like HexEdit for that. What is your other OS? There should be an open source decompiler existing.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
There is no ActionScript3 decompiler that I can find for Linux (If you have one I would love to know, hours of my life (broken image removed))
There is no ActionScript3 decompiler that I can find for Linux (If you have one I would love to know, hours of my life (broken image removed))
http://www.nowrap.de/flare.html
http://linuxappfinder.com/package/swftools
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
neither of them support as3
neither of them support as3
I couldn't find anything else.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
At the original post, I couldn't find a way to export raw code directly either, so meh =/
I want(ed?) to view the raw code (and do the editing) on a different OS, seemed liek the best way.
the program just dies if I try to copy 40k lines to the clipboard (broken image removed)
I really think you should just continue trying to copy the raw code to the clipboard then paste into a text file. I copied 50k lines of "raw code" from a random actionscript and pasted into Notepad with about 5 seconds of lag. Granted, the lines of code are really short, but my comp's specs are probably a lot less than average.
Try copying and pasting in small portions, or try Notepad++ because when I pasted the bunch of code there, there was no lag at all. (broken image removed)
You can't edit the .swf in SoThink. Use a program like HexEdit for that. What is your other OS? There should be an open source decompiler existing.
Maybe he just wants to, for example, create AoBs from Linux, I'm pretty sure copying the decompiled results into a text file then opening that in Linux is less troublesome than finding an AS3 decompiler then decompiling in linux
updated to the latest sothink and seemed to copy to clipboard instantly.
[...]
Try copying and pasting in small portions, or try Notepad++ because when I pasted the bunch of code there, there was no lag at all. (broken image removed)
[...]
[...][/quote]
I don't think Notepad++ works as efficiently on AS3 as it does on AS2.
(broken image removed)
Chao, if I'm not wrong, that's what happens when you decompile AS3 with flasm. If you just copy and paste, it should be readable anywhere
Chao, if I'm not wrong, that's what happens when you decompile AS3 with flasm. If you just copy and paste, it should be readable anywhere
o ok
use Wine in linux and load sothink using that
(broken image removed)
(broken image removed)
or install VMWare on linux and boot up xp like that you can run sothink lol (broken image removed)