Skip to content

Shipwreck Survivor

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Shipwreck Survivor. View game

6 posts

Re: Shipwreck Survivor

Posted Jul 24, 2010 7:20 am

A walkthrough would be the best I guess.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Shipwreck Survivor

Posted Jul 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Walkthrough
A solar powered satellite phone
Rub sticks together
Extract fresh water by vaporizing sea water
Drink fresh water and find some shadow
Run away
Make a hammock and sleep in it
Swipe it away with your hand
Try to catch them for food
Clean it immediately
Start gathering fruits
Burn fresh leaves to create a smoke pillar

Re: Shipwreck Survivor

Posted Jul 24, 2010 5:41 pm
Quote from: "xycho666"
Above does not work. And people have the medal and it's not broken.

Above does work. I just tested it a few minutes ago.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Shipwreck Survivor

Posted Jul 25, 2010 10:40 am
Quote from: "xycho666"
Above does not work. And people have the medal and it's not broken.


I received the medal by using the above answers. I went through the game a couple of times to verify, and each time I reloaded the game and answered the appropriate answers, the medal notification showed up again. The end message says "You would survive: Very easily." If yours does not say this for whatever reason, you won't get the medal.