Skip to content

The Pinball Adventure

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to The Pinball Adventure. View game

11 posts

Re: The Pinball Adventure

Posted Jul 28, 2010 5:09 am

You should at least try the basic hacks and let others know what you have tried, either successfully or unsuccessfully.

Any way . . .

Score can be hacked by searching for  DOUBLE (truncated) *1.  
I would guess that lives could be found using the same method.

Lives can be edited in the same way.  The most you can have at any one time is 5.
Some of the in game achievements can also be hacked and several of them remain at the same address.

Re: The Pinball Adventure

Posted Jul 28, 2010 8:28 am

Lives are Double (truncated) *1

you can set your lives to 0 and you should have unlimited lives (CE shows -1 -2 -3 etc whenever you loose a ball)
or just set your lives to 5 and freeze.

Re: The Pinball Adventure

Posted Jul 29, 2010 1:47 pm
Quote from: "ZanZan"
Lives are Double (truncated) *1

you can set your lives to 0 and you should have unlimited lives (CE shows -1 -2 -3 etc whenever you loose a ball)
or just set your lives to 5 and freeze.

Thank you for repeating exactly what plague said... but I'm pretty sure we're looking for OTHER hacks.

Re: The Pinball Adventure

Posted Jul 29, 2010 1:50 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "ZanZan"
Lives are Double (truncated) *1

you can set your lives to 0 and you should have unlimited lives (CE shows -1 -2 -3 etc whenever you loose a ball)
or just set your lives to 5 and freeze.
Thank you for repeating exactly what plague said... but I'm pretty sure we're looking for OTHER hacks.

plague was specificly talking about score, he was specificly talking about lives.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: The Pinball Adventure

Posted Jul 29, 2010 2:07 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "ZanZan"
Lives are Double (truncated) *1

you can set your lives to 0 and you should have unlimited lives (CE shows -1 -2 -3 etc whenever you loose a ball)
or just set your lives to 5 and freeze.
Thank you for repeating exactly what plague said... but I'm pretty sure we're looking for OTHER hacks.
plague was specificly talking about score, he was specificly talking about lives.


Quote from: "plague0f66"
You should at least try the basic hacks and let others know what you have tried, either successfully or unsuccessfully.

Any way . . .

Score can be hacked by searching for  DOUBLE (truncated) *1.  
I would guess that lives could be found using the same method.

Lives can be edited in the same way.  The most you can have at any one time is 5.
Some of the in game achievements can also be hacked and several of them remain at the same address.

Re: The Pinball Adventure

Posted Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "ZanZan"
Lives are Double (truncated) *1

you can set your lives to 0 and you should have unlimited lives (CE shows -1 -2 -3 etc whenever you loose a ball)
or just set your lives to 5 and freeze.
Thank you for repeating exactly what plague said... but I'm pretty sure we're looking for OTHER hacks.

Some people can be/is not so smart enough to understand that, you'll never know. and when i read it i thought it said "lives can be edited in some way and the max you can have is 5"

Re: The Pinball Adventure

Posted Jul 29, 2010 8:03 pm
Quote from: "ZanZan"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "ZanZan"
Lives are Double (truncated) *1

you can set your lives to 0 and you should have unlimited lives (CE shows -1 -2 -3 etc whenever you loose a ball)
or just set your lives to 5 and freeze.
Thank you for repeating exactly what plague said... but I'm pretty sure we're looking for OTHER hacks.
Some people can be/is not so smart enough to understand that, you'll never know. and when i read it i thought it said "lives can be edited in some way and the max you can have is 5"

>some people is
^I think you mean some people are. You just ejected yourself from your "equation", if I say so myself.

You learned your lesson in chat. I will say no more.

Re: The Pinball Adventure

Posted Jul 30, 2010 1:14 am

DAMN!!  I almost wish I hadn't responded to HackerofNone's request.  

What have I started  .  .  .  ?

Re: The Pinball Adventure

Posted Jul 30, 2010 12:56 pm
Quote from: "plague0f66"
DAMN!!  I almost wish I hadn't responded to HackerofNone's request.  

What have I started  .  .  .  ?

a flamethread where chaoming flames me?

anyways is there anything we can edit except score/lives? possibly teh gravity of teh ball? or a aob when the ball "dies" it doesn't deduct a ball? *stares at chao*

Re: The Pinball Adventure

Posted Jul 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Don't lose a life after losing a ball

66 54 93 =>
66 54 02

Half of what you asked for but somewhat usless due to the fact that you cant die and therefore submit a score.

All Enemies take 1 hit to kill (Specifically Bosses/Sub-Bosses)
5e f6 08 24 ?? =>
5e f6 08 24 01

Something like 23 values. Change them all. Tested it on all but the final stage.

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.