The Terminal
I need $$$ hack
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/543000/54 ... unlock.swf
-migrated-
6 posts
I need $$$ hack
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/543000/54 ... unlock.swf
What did you try?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
I tried to use cheat engine 4 bytes *8 but it doesnt work, I tried to use double, but that didnt work either
Sorry, no hacks for this one. It looks like someone jerked off on the Action Script.
(broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Here's a few cheats!
Enter these sequences on your keyboard while in-game:
KROP - 100 000 credits
SLACK - Invincible
C9H13N - Speed x2
LIMBO - MECC explode but never die
XDAY - Explosion everywhere
Enjoy (broken image removed)
Credits to Derek
Upgrades increase credits
66 B5 16 66 f8 13 46 04 01 90 ->
66 B5 16 66 f8 13 46 04 01 02
66 B6 16 66 f8 13 46 04 01 90 ->
66 B6 16 66 f8 13 46 04 01 02
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus