Skip to content

Transformice!

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Transformice. View game

239 posts

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 24, 2010 7:18 pm
Quote
Fucking noob stealing off uc_forum U NOOB!!
at leat give credit???!/


actualy i did give cradit and i posted this befor they were on the uc forum

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 27, 2010 1:48 am

could somone translate the teleport one to kongregate please?  (broken image removed)

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 27, 2010 2:06 am
Quote from: "kamijoan"
could somone translate the teleport one to kongregate please?  (broken image removed)

wouldn't that defeat the purpose of hiding it in the first place?

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 27, 2010 3:19 am

I just got banned (broken image removed)

I was fly hacking and had a kid ask me how to do it (broken image removed)

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 27, 2010 11:15 am
Quote from: "Mikel"
I just got banned (broken image removed)

I was fly hacking and had a kid ask me how to do it (broken image removed)

Good for you, I'm pretty sure you're expecting a cookie reward by now.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 27, 2010 12:37 pm

updated; old AoB's dont work, searchin for new ones.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Instant Spawn (0.67)
d0 d0 66 e8 0b 68 e9 0a =>
d0 24 00 68 e9 0a 02 02

Spawn anywhere (0.67)
d0 d0 66 d1 0b 68 9a 0b =>
d0 25 a8 46 68 9a 0b 02

No night mode (0.67)
66 94 09 12 0c 00 00 =>
66 94 09 10 0c 00 00

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 27, 2010 10:40 pm
Quote from: "Mikel"
Not working ^

I tested all of them. Unless it got updated again, they work.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 27, 2010 10:51 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "Mikel"
Not working ^
I tested all of them. Unless it got updated again, they work.

what byte do you use byte,array or what???

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 27, 2010 10:56 pm

I got them working...  They had changed for some reason... I have it back to normal now.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 27, 2010 11:37 pm

For those who still claim that they don't work:

[attachment=0:sp6f3vqo]Transformice.zip[/attachment:sp6f3vqo]

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Ohh noes thers a vresion 70 all redyy :[   :roll: