Re: Transformice!
Fucking noob stealing off uc_forum U NOOB!!
at leat give credit???!/
actualy i did give cradit and i posted this befor they were on the uc forum
-migrated-
239 posts
Fucking noob stealing off uc_forum U NOOB!!
at leat give credit???!/
actualy i did give cradit and i posted this befor they were on the uc forum
also i hate that forum
could somone translate the teleport one to kongregate please? (broken image removed)
could somone translate the teleport one to kongregate please? (broken image removed)
wouldn't that defeat the purpose of hiding it in the first place?
I just got banned (broken image removed)
I was fly hacking and had a kid ask me how to do it (broken image removed)
I just got banned (broken image removed)
I was fly hacking and had a kid ask me how to do it (broken image removed)
Good for you, I'm pretty sure you're expecting a cookie reward by now.
updated; old AoB's dont work, searchin for new ones.
Instant Spawn (0.67)
d0 d0 66 e8 0b 68 e9 0a =>
d0 24 00 68 e9 0a 02 02
Spawn anywhere (0.67)
d0 d0 66 d1 0b 68 9a 0b =>
d0 25 a8 46 68 9a 0b 02
No night mode (0.67)
66 94 09 12 0c 00 00 =>
66 94 09 10 0c 00 00
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Not working ^
Not working ^
I tested all of them. Unless it got updated again, they work.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Quote from: "Mikel"Not working ^I tested all of them. Unless it got updated again, they work.
what byte do you use byte,array or what???
I got them working... They had changed for some reason... I have it back to normal now.
For those who still claim that they don't work:
[attachment=0:sp6f3vqo]Transformice.zip[/attachment:sp6f3vqo]
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Trying to fly (broken image removed)
Ohh noes thers a vresion 70 all redyy :[ :roll: