Re: Transformice!
dose any one know a item hack so u could get stuff 4 free?
I could say yes and give you my rat, but.....that'd be unethical.
I somehow doubt the possibility of such a hack, so no stuff 4 free
-migrated-
239 posts
dose any one know a item hack so u could get stuff 4 free?
I could say yes and give you my rat, but.....that'd be unethical.
I somehow doubt the possibility of such a hack, so no stuff 4 free
Its been tested and I always get DC'ed when trying to mess with it. So no there isnt. Kthxbai
Instant Spawn
Search: d0 24 00 68 ec 0a 10 58 00 00 d0 d0 66 eb 0b 68 ec 0a
Replace: d0 24 00 68 ec 0a 10 58 00 00 d0 02 02 24 00 68 ec 0a
Fly Mode
Search: d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 76 2a 12 06
Replace: 10 79 00 00 66 BD 16 76 2A 12 06
:lol:
Are these for last version? i just get glitched with fly one and cant move or chat (broken image removed)
Fly hack:
d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d0 66 ?? ?? a0 d0 66 ?? ?? a0 d0 66 ?? ?? a0 4f
to
47 D0 66 EE 09 D0 66 F1 09 A0 D0 66 F2 09 A0 D0 66 9D 0A A0 4F
then
d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 76 2a 12 06
to
10 79 00 00 66 BD 16 76 2A 12 06
I checked it, it works
Source: http://transformice.co.tv/aob-transform ... v0-70.html
More hack there
Like I said before I thought the source was from here? :O~
This is the new one, i found on the internet (broken image removed)
Like I said before I thought the source was from here? :O~
It is from here.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Yay, still no credit for us. Only credit actually given to us was the one on GameKiller, and that guy couldn't even spell KongregateHack correctly.
Yay, still no credit for us. Only credit actually given to us was the one on GameKiller, and that guy couldn't even spell KongregateHack correctly.
At least in that new standalone they gave credit to praetor, but forgot to credit me. praetor didn't release any AoBs for version 0.59+, I did for the latest versions.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Meh cant seem to get shit nowdays eh?
I'd rather not get credit since it inevitably means more noobs/people/leechers/sleechers/whatever term we're using nowadays coming here asking for hacks.
I'd rather not get credit since it inevitably means more noobs/people/leechers/sleechers/whatever term we're using nowadays coming here asking for hacks.
You don't have anything from being credited either, I just update the hacks which take a few seconds to update.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
i agree (broken image removed)
Soooo, quit updating and let them suffer. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Soooo, quit updating and let them suffer. (broken image removed)
Other people will always do it. People who are not from this site. (broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus