Re: Transformice!
How to find offset for flyhack?
-migrated-
239 posts
How to find offset for flyhack?
And who know how to sprawn unsed items?
plz, just edit your post, so you won't get a massive -karma
(.52)
Insta-Spawn
D0 D0 66 BF 0B 68 C8 0A
D0 02 02 24 00 68 C8 0A
(.52)
Immunity to upside down levels,
Immunity to elastic (but not mouse collision levels),
Spontaneously disapparation!
D0 D0 66 AA 0B 68 F7 0A
D0 D0 66 AA 0a 68 F6 0A
Whats like the "requirement" to see the hidden threads? I mean, so I have a goal. I have all the intentions of contributing(I already have, once.)
I just like hacking games for fun. Just wanting to know what a good "goal" would be. thx..
It's limited to the 50 "best" members (posts/kama/whatever) as far as I know. The admin adds them manually. I think another member has to tell him how useful you are and then he might add you too. But contributing once is not the requirement. Just continue like that and someday you might get added.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
How to find offset for flyhack?
this is my problem too :x
Quote from: "drastiq"Whats like the "requirement" to see the hidden threads? I mean, so I have a goal. I have all the intentions of contributing(I already have, once.)It's limited to the 50 "best" members (posts/kama/whatever) as far as I know. The admin adds them manually. I think another member has to tell him how useful you are and then he might add you too. But contributing once is not the requirement. Just continue like that and someday you might get added.
I just like hacking games for fun. Just wanting to know what a good "goal" would be. thx..
well what kinna goal is that? lol In hopes that -someday- I -might- be allowed to in? Haters. <3
I'm basically the shit...Â
Quote from: "phreneticus"Quote from: "drastiq"Whats like the "requirement" to see the hidden threads? I mean, so I have a goal. I have all the intentions of contributing(I already have, once.)It's limited to the 50 "best" members (posts/kama/whatever) as far as I know. The admin adds them manually. I think another member has to tell him how useful you are and then he might add you too. But contributing once is not the requirement. Just continue like that and someday you might get added.
I just like hacking games for fun. Just wanting to know what a good "goal" would be. thx..
well what kinna goal is that? lol In hopes that -someday- I -might- be allowed to in? Haters. <3
Well, this is a hacking site. Maybe they don't want too many people knowing how to do something which could lead up to big consequences. I would agree with the 50 "best" members rule because it's fair.
Maybe they don't want too many people knowing how to do something which could lead up to big consequences.
And what should "something" be? There were more than 60 pages of spam in the old Transformice thread. Retarded leechers came from everywhere and spammed everything full. That's why it got private. But since it's on Kongregate now, leechers are also spamming this thread.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Quote from: "zero57"Maybe they don't want too many people knowing how to do something which could lead up to big consequences.And what should "something" be? There were more than 60 pages of spam in the old Transformice thread. Retarded leechers came from everywhere and spammed everything full. That's why it got private. But since it's on Kongregate now, leechers are also spamming this thread.
Okay there's your answer folks. Now lets stop talking about I WANTZ TUTZ ABOUT TEH TRANZFORMICE!!!11!one!one and be grateful about all the hacks other people made for us (broken image removed)
Like this hack.
Insta-Spawn (en)
D0 D0 66 BF 0B 68 C8 0A
D0 02 02 24 00 68 C8 0A
Immunity to upside down levels,
Immunity to elastic (but not mouse collision levels),
Spontaneously disapparation!
(EN)
D0 D0 66 AA 0B 68 F7 0A
D0 D0 66 AA 0a 68 F6 0A
Good Job TitularMouse. (Didn't test it out, but it should work considering he posted like a day ago.)
You don't need to have access to the Transformice thread, in order to find hacks for it.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Oh I know, I got my own AoB's for that game, just figured there was more to the privilege than one lonely thread. I've had my own (working) AoB's to that game since it came up and every update since then, anyone who's looked at the source(s) can tell that when they update the game they don't really ever change anything, I know the last update all they really did was move shit around..
I'm basically the shit...Â
Long time no see! I've been on holidays some (broken image removed)
Someone is asking for the shaman range code? that is very easy to make, its like a copy of the shaman instant-spawn one (broken image removed)
Shaman - Long range (en ,v0.52)
d0 d0 66 aa 0b 68 f7 0a ->
d0 02 02 2d 61 68 f7 0a
For those that are asking, here is how I find the offset for unlimiting jumping. Between game vesions, so far nothing has changed much. They have just been shuffling code around or adding a few more nested if statements.
Here is the ActionScript.
[code]
-> Jump Here if (this.SautDisponible.Valeur && !this.InvocationEnCours)
{
var _loc_10:String = this;
var _loc_11:* = this.Kikoo + 1;
_loc_10.Kikoo = _loc_11;
if (this.P_SD)
{
var _loc_10:String = this;
var _loc_11:* = this.Kikoo + 1;
_loc_10.Kikoo = _loc_11;
if (this.P_SD2.Valeur)
{
var _loc_10:String = this;
var _loc_11:* = this.Kikoo + 1;
_loc_10.Kikoo = _loc_11;
if (this.Saut_
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Sorry but what is (en ,v0.52) may i have a link to the download?