Skip to content

Master of Fortresses

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Master of Fortresses. View game

31 posts

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Not saying its a bad game, per se, I just wasn't expecting this game specifically to get the weekly challenge.

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Buying adds money (no upgrades/unlocking)
66 bc 12 a1 68 1d =>
66 bc 12 a0 68 1d

or

Buying multiplies money (no upgrades/unlocking)
66 bc 12 a1 68 1d =>
66 bc 12 a2 68 1d

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Updated hacks

Cannons shoot like mad:
60 e5 02 60 dd 02 0f 46 02 00 =>
60 e5 02 60 dd 02 0f 00 00 00

Code: [Select]

public function spec(param1:Number)
        {
            var _loc_2:Number = NaN;
            var _loc_3:Boolean = false;
            var _loc_4:uint = 0;
            var _loc_5:uint = 0;
            var _loc_6:CannonBall = null;
            var _loc_8:* = loadTime + 1;
            loadTime = _loc_8;
            if (loadTime >= loadDelay)


Enemies don't shoot: (change 2nd and 4th results)
d0 30 24 00 d5 20 80 aa 04 d6 20 80 b5 03 =>
47 30 24 00 d5 20 80 aa 04 d6 20 80 b5 03

Enemy1

Code: [Select]

private function shootEnemy()

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Anyone have a sol file for use?  I can't figure out what values go where. I need one with at least 10 of the honours unlocked.

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 27, 2010 8:26 pm
Quote from: "Tolimonos"
Anyone have a sol file for use?  I can't figure out what values go where. I need one with at least 10 of the honours unlocked.

can't you really not figure it out geez "AchievementGot" and "Achievements"  doesn't it says nothing the game as 54 achievements and there is 54 values if you don't have an single achievement just select 10 random ones there should be the value 0 change it to 1 easy thing
EDIT: For ANYBODY to lazy to get 10 honors heres an .SOL
EDIT2:.SOL location: gamez0088518liveMaster_of_Fortresses.swf

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 28, 2010 1:28 am

Can someone find/make a hack that allows us to get all achievements?

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 28, 2010 1:40 am
Quote from: "Jaramu"
Can someone find/make a hack that allows us to get all achievements?

Why do you ask can't you use the sol that i make to have the card its not hard to use

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 28, 2010 9:54 am

Searching for a Double*1 for your level number also works. Do not search for the level you are going to get, but the one you are on. so if it says 21, search for 20. you can change that as high as you like.
however for endless mode you still need to beat the level for it to count.

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 31, 2010 2:57 am

Updating the .Sol to getting the badge
EDIT:BOOMER BILE HERE! ERr i mean .sol here
And also for a better looking page (kinda) check this [it seems that i made a rookie mistake and forgot to put the sol in badge hack sorry;hope you understand (broken image removed) ]

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Sep 5, 2010 3:26 am
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "Maddogwolf"
I made a new Youtube account.
It has 2 how to hack videos on there for this game.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSolHacker
UNREGISTERED HYPERCAM 2

Sorry, just had to be said. (broken image removed)


EPIC LULZ!
I'm poor....
but I still helped, did I not?
XD

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Sep 5, 2010 4:23 am

I havent even looked at the video and i probably wont simply because i dont plan on playing this game... however, i would like to thank you for the effort you put forth to help because if you havent noticed, thats not really a strong point for those within the 1-20 post count range.

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Sep 6, 2010 4:35 am
Quote from: "Aerelyte"
I havent even looked at the video and i probably wont simply because i dont plan on playing this game... however, i would like to thank you for the effort you put forth to help because if you havent noticed, thats not really a strong point for those within the 1-20 post count range.


Well I've been hacking for years.
Just got around to using this site.
So yeah.
Thanks for the compliments, guys.
(broken image removed)

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Sep 6, 2010 5:08 am
Quote from: "Maddogwolf"
Well I've been hacking for years.

I suppose not flashgames.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus