Skip to content

Master of Fortresses

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Master of Fortresses. View game

31 posts

Master of Fortress

Posted Aug 9, 2010 2:27 pm

http://www.kongregate.com/games/SpaceCatStudios/master-of-fortresses
I liked it, but after a while it became too boring and repetitive, like any other TD.

Money is double*1. That's practically the only thing you'll ever need. Just change it to 2,200, unlock everything, make some insane barricade, and speedhack the rest of the game.

Edit: *facepalm* It was relatively new, so I assumed...Sorry. Delete this.

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 9, 2010 9:03 pm

I felt bad for being such a idiot, so:

Cannons' shooting-rate is over 9000:
60 ab 03 60 a8 03 0f 46 02 00 =>
60 ab 03 60 a8 03 0f 00 00 00

Enemies don't attack (Only change the 2nd and 4th result; tiney-tiny chance it won't work in every stage):
d0 30 24 00 d5 20 80 9d 04 =>
47 30 24 00 d5 20 80 9d 04

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 12, 2010 6:01 pm

I'm a huge noob, but I put double truncated and then typed how much money I had; then I put all 3 adresses in and changed them all to 5000 and frozen; nothing happened.

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 12, 2010 11:36 pm
Quote from: "lolwofl"
I'm a huge noob, but I put double truncated and then typed how much money I had; then I put all 3 adresses in and changed them all to 5000 and frozen; nothing happened.

First: search for the money you have(EX:2000)
Second: spend a bit in something(EX:palisade -40)
Third:put the current money you have in the search bar and click next scan (EX:2000-40=1960)
Forth: there should be 1 result if not do the same thing until there is only 1
Fifth: double click the result it will go to an bar down the program
Sixth: right click the result and click in  "change record" and then "value" here you put how much money you want
Seventh: click on a little square under frozen to freeze the value

this is an easy "how to use cheat engine"

Re: Master of Fortress

Posted Aug 13, 2010 12:06 am
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
Quote from: "zero57"
There's a thread of Master of Fortresses already.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2928

*facepalm*its the same thread lol


*facepalm*Lol wow, that fails because u didn't even notice there were 2 threads that had the same name just without the "es" (Master of Fortress) created by Zirak. Notice this:

Quote from: "Zirak"
http://www.kongregate.com/games/SpaceCatStudios/master-of-fortresses
I liked it, but after a while it became too boring and repetitive, like any other TD.

Money is double*1. That's practically the only thing you'll ever need. Just change it to 2,200, unlock everything, make some insane barricade, and speedhack the rest of the game.

Edit: *facepalm* It was relatively new, so I assumed...Sorry. Delete this.


See the "Edit" made by Zirak? and read the bolded words. And notice Zirak's title for his "Thread" it had been moved into this thread. (Master of Fortress) and see my Re: Master of Fortress? Thats my reply to Zirak's thread and look at the OP's Thread name. (Master of Fortresses)

Do you see the "es" to it? Please don't post something like that if u haven't looked at the clues that Zirak's thread has been moved into this thread.

*cough* fail facepalm is fail *cough*

Re: Master of Fortress

Posted Aug 13, 2010 12:44 am
Quote from: "zero57"
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
Quote from: "zero57"
There's a thread of Master of Fortresses already.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2928

*facepalm*its the same thread lol

*facepalm*Lol wow, that fails because u didn't even notice there were 2 threads that had the same name just without the "es" (Master of Fortress) created by Zirak. Notice this:

Quote from: "Zirak"
http://www.kongregate.com/games/SpaceCatStudios/master-of-fortresses
I liked it, but after a while it became too boring and repetitive, like any other TD.

Money is double*1. That's practically the only thing you'll ever need. Just change it to 2,200, unlock everything, make some insane barricade, and speedhack the rest of the game.

Edit: *facepalm* It was relatively new, so I assumed...Sorry. Delete this.

See the "Edit" made by Zirak? and read the bolded words. And notice Zirak's title for his "Thread" it had been moved into this thread. (Master of Fortress) and see my Re: Master of Fortress? Thats my reply to Zirak's thread and look at the OP's Thread name. (Master of Fortresses)

Do you see the "es" to it? Please don't post something like that if u haven't looked at the clues that Zirak's thread has been moved into this thread.

*cough* fail facepalm is fail *cough*

sorry i'm going to delete that post right now and no i didn't saw the "es"
EDIT:can't delete sorry

Re: Master of Fortress

Posted Aug 13, 2010 1:52 am
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
Quote from: "zero57"
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
Quote from: "zero57"
There's a thread of Master of Fortresses already.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2928

*facepalm*its the same thread lol

*facepalm*Lol wow, that fails because u didn't even notice there were 2 threads that had the same name just without the "es" (Master of Fortress) created by Zirak. Notice this:

Quote from: "Zirak"
http://www.kongregate.com/games/SpaceCatStudios/master-of-fortresses
I liked it, but after a while it became too boring and repetitive, like any other TD.

Money is double*1. That's practically the only thing you'll ever need. Just change it to 2,200, unlock everything, make some insane barricade, and speedhack the rest of the game.

Edit: *facepalm* It was relatively new, so I assumed...Sorry. Delete this.

See the "Edit" made by Zirak? and read the bolded words. And notice Zirak's title for his "Thread" it had been moved into this thread. (Master of Fortress) and see my Re: Master of Fortress? Thats my reply to Zirak's thread and look at the OP's Thread name. (Master of Fortresses)

Do you see the "es" to it? Please don't post something like that if u haven't looked at the clues that Zirak's thread has been moved into this thread.

*cough* fail facepalm is fail *cough*
sorry i'm going to delete that post right now and no i didn't saw the "es"
EDIT:can't delete sorry


Lol, I got offended that's why i was proving u wrong (broken image removed) anyways it doesn't matter

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Back on topic?

Anyways...


Quote from: "lolwofl"
I'm a huge noob, but I put double truncated and then typed how much money I had; then I put all 3 adresses in and changed them all to 5000 and frozen; nothing happened.

Did you target the correct process? Double Truncated seems to pick up a lot of results, especially coincidental  ones that seem like the correct one but it's not.

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Game got badges.

I tried the *8+6, all kinds of doubles, even tried comparing the amount of gold after each round but i cant seem to find the value for it.

anyone got some bright ideas?

Edit: Found out what went wrong. it seems Firefox plugin container doesnt properly feeds back the data to Cheate Engine.
If i try it with Internet explorer, i have no issues at all finding the value, as posted above Double *1.

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Looks like the AoBs are out of date (broken image removed)

edit: Can't believe this game gets badges when both Achievement Unlocked 2 and Robot Wants Fishy are waiting.

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 27, 2010 2:24 pm
Quote from: "Martinos"
Can't believe this game gets badges when both Achievement Unlocked 2 and Robot Wants Fishy are waiting.

Your taste =/= Everyone's taste

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus