Skip to content

Reincarnation: TCOU

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Reincarnation: TCOU. View game

4 posts

Re: Reincarnation: TCOU

Posted Aug 9, 2010 5:50 pm

Cool, another part of that series. (broken image removed)

There are more medals than displayed. I got 3 secret medals this far.

One secret medal is for trying to enter "666" at the priests door, one is for clicking the picture of Jesus in the room next to the priests room, the 3rd one is for clicking the alcohol and then on yourself.

If you want to, I can make a text walkthrough.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Reincarnation: TCOU

Posted Aug 9, 2010 11:08 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
If you want to, I can make a text walkthrough.


There is already a video walkthrough attached in game with all of the medals. The only one you missed was extinguishing both candles after you take the key.

Re: Reincarnation: TCOU

Posted Aug 9, 2010 11:23 pm
Quote from: "Whaft"
There is already a video walkthrough attached in game with all of the medals. The only one you missed was extinguishing both candles after you take the key.

I know. It redirects me to the mainpage of Kong and after I got no results when googling for a walkthrough, I thought I'd just make one myself. Ah yeah, I missed that one.

Edit: http://ahkong.net/reincarnation-tcou-walkthrough/

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus