Skip to content

RailRoad Rampage

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Railroad Rampage. View game

8 posts

RailRoad Rampage

Posted Aug 10, 2010 9:39 am

Hello,
             I am wondering if anyone might be able to hack or create a hack for Railroad Rampage from miniclip. Decent game, with potential but besides crazy controls with mouse the last two levels are crazy hard to beat without several attempts and hours of trying.

The only hack that this game really needs is just unlimited life, health, or energy and then every thing will be good. If anyone is able to hack this game, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Kingoffunk.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/railroad-rampage/en/

Re: RailRoad Rampage

Posted Aug 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Invincibility Pt. 1
60 e6 18 d2 a1 -> 60 e6 18 d2 a0
com -> macrojoy -> zgd -> display -> BasicHeroMC

Code: [Select]

_hp = _hp - param2;//60 e6 18
_as3_getlex com.macrojoy.zgd.display:BasicHeroMC::_hp
//d2
_as3_getlocal <2>
//a1
_as3_subtract
Invincibility Pt. 2
60 ad 0d d2 2f 11 a2 a1 -> 60 ad 0d d2 2f 11 a2 a0
com -> macrojoy -> zgd -> display -> BasicHeroMC

Code: [Select]

_hpable = _hpable - param2 * 0.6;//60 ad 0d
_as3_getlex com.macrojoy.zgd.display:BasicHeroMC::_hpable
//d2
_as3_getlocal <2>
//2f 11
_as3_pushdouble 0.6
//a2
_as3_multiply
//a1

Re: RailRoad Rampage

Posted Aug 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Argh.. good job Derek. I did the same thing, but I forgot the second part. Geez, I hate it when you have to use 2 AoBs in order to get it working.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: RailRoad Rampage

Posted Aug 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Sweet, thanks brah, it works, after struggling for several minutes I finally got the codes to work for this game. I will play the whole game through and see how it works, but thanks for the help. Really and greatly appreciate it. Thanks again Phren you really helping me out as well man, greatly appreciate it. I haven't tried out the codes for Knight Elite yet, but I will check later as well.

Re: RailRoad Rampage

Posted Aug 10, 2010 7:25 pm
Quote from: "kingoffunk"
I haven't tried out the codes for Knight Elite yet, but I will check later as well.

I did. They work fine. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: RailRoad Rampage

Posted Mar 12, 2011 12:52 am

not ubnderstand how use this hack. where i can read about this ?

Re: RailRoad Rampage

Posted Mar 14, 2011 8:10 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
Invincibility Pt. 1
60 e6 18 d2 a1 -> 60 e6 18 d2 a0
com -> macrojoy -> zgd -> display -> BasicHeroMC

Code: [Select]
_hp = _hp - param2;//60 e6 18
_as3_getlex com.macrojoy.zgd.display:BasicHeroMC::_hp
//d2
_as3_getlocal <2>
//a1
_as3_subtract
Invincibility Pt. 2
60 ad 0d d2 2f 11 a2 a1 -> 60 ad 0d d2 2f 11 a2 a0
com -> macrojoy -> zgd -> display -> BasicHeroMC

Code: [Select]
_hpable = _hpable - param2 * 0.6;//60 ad 0d
_as3_getlex com.macrojoy.zgd.display:BasicHeroMC::_hpable
//d2
_as3_getlocal <2>
//2f 11
_as3_pushdouble 0.6
//a2
_as3_multiply
//a1


They must have updated since Aug 2010, the Aob's don't work anymore, I can't find them when searching.