The Dreamerz
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Rob_Alm ... e-dreamerz
Badge:
Radical Dreamer Badge (medium - 15 points)
Game completed [Best so far: ]
-migrated-
6 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Rob_Alm ... e-dreamerz
Badge:
Radical Dreamer Badge (medium - 15 points)
Game completed [Best so far: ]
the game is easy and if you are in any problem just use the in-game walktrough simple stuff is always easy stuff
Drop the requirements to one dream ball into the machine for game completion:
96 02 00 08 0c 1c 96 05 00 07 06 00 00 00 =>
96 02 00 08 0c 1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
I almost quit but then I figured out how to use the Orbs to activate the transportation spots. Not worth cheating this one which only takes a good 10-15 mins. (broken image removed)
MOEKTAZO!
I almost quit but then I figured out how to use the Orbs to activate the transportation spots. Not worth cheating this one which only takes a good 10-15 mins. (broken image removed)
As said before, there is always a reason to hack. Worth it or not, it's still a learning experience.
Quote from: "UWSCSS"I almost quit but then I figured out how to use the Orbs to activate the transportation spots. Not worth cheating this one which only takes a good 10-15 mins. (broken image removed)As said before, there is always a reason to hack. Worth it or not, it's still a learning experience.
That is one of the smartest things i have eared today + karma to you sir