Skip to content

The Dreamerz

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to The Dreamerz. View game

6 posts

Re: The Dreamerz

Posted Aug 11, 2010 3:22 am

the game is easy and if you are in any problem just use the in-game walktrough simple stuff is always easy stuff

Re: The Dreamerz

Posted Aug 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Drop the requirements to one dream ball into the machine for game completion:

96 02 00 08 0c 1c 96 05 00 07 06 00 00 00 =>
96 02 00 08 0c 1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

Re: The Dreamerz

Posted Aug 11, 2010 3:51 pm

I almost quit but then I figured out how to use the Orbs to activate the transportation spots. Not worth cheating this one which only takes a good 10-15 mins.  (broken image removed)

MOEKTAZO!

Re: The Dreamerz

Posted Aug 11, 2010 5:07 pm
Quote from: "UWSCSS"
I almost quit but then I figured out how to use the Orbs to activate the transportation spots. Not worth cheating this one which only takes a good 10-15 mins.  (broken image removed)

As said before, there is always a reason to hack. Worth it or not, it's still a learning experience.

Re: The Dreamerz

Posted Aug 11, 2010 6:22 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "UWSCSS"
I almost quit but then I figured out how to use the Orbs to activate the transportation spots. Not worth cheating this one which only takes a good 10-15 mins.  (broken image removed)
As said before, there is always a reason to hack. Worth it or not, it's still a learning experience.


That is one of the smartest things i have eared today + karma to you sir