Big Pixel Zombies
http://www.kongregate.com/games/BigPixe ... el-zombies
Tired x*1
x*8
Not working.
Doulbe Tuncated work for money.
Go, search for aob's
-migrated-
9 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/BigPixe ... el-zombies
Tired x*1
x*8
Not working.
Doulbe Tuncated work for money.
Go, search for aob's
3D graphics in a flashgame? That's a masterpiece. I've only a very few amount of these games.
Anyway, currently looking for AoBs.
Edit: The .swf is encrypted, decrypter doesn't work. ~200 AS files, every single one of them could cause a crash. That's not worth the time, sorry.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Tested for about 12 seconds through terminal services.. Your results may vary
Don't take hit from enemy
10 09 00 00 93 93
47 02 02 02 93 93
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
lol, love the 1862MB file swfdump finds, lolwut?
I'm basically the shit...Â
Double Truncated works not only with money(kills) but with the special ammo as well(nades, meat, etc). Also It worked with the level, but I had to first find/change/+freeze it then unfreeze about 1 minute later for it to actually kick in.
I'm basically the shit...Â
drastiq, what's with your double-posting? Just edit your old post.
@praetor How long did you search for that?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Not long at all. Looked at it briefly while eating lunch at work.
Most everything is in
actorsLib
"Hero" charachter related items in
heroLib -> Hero
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
My bad phren. Didn't even think to do that. Still gettin my feet wet here, dun' hurt me. (broken image removed)
I'm basically the shit...Â
My bad phren. Didn't even think to do that. Still gettin my feet wet here, dun' hurt me. (broken image removed)
Awwwwwright. (broken image removed)
@praetor I shouldn't be surprised about that at all. I guess you could hack while you're taking a shit. :lol:
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus