Skip to content

Light Heroes

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Light Heroes. View game

5 posts

Light Heroes

Posted Aug 11, 2010 8:21 pm

I am wondering is someone might be able o hack the game Light heroes for me.

Link to the game is here:


http://www.miniclip.com/games/light-heroes/en/


Money, Stat Points, Health, Mana, All Levels Unlocked are all that I need hacked.

If anyone is able to hack this game for me, I would truly appreciate it, thanks!!!


Kingoffunk.

Re: Light Heroes

Posted Aug 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Did you try anything yourself first, or are you just leeching up the forums? This ain't Burger King ya know..

 Edit: Use Cheat Engine. Everything is 4bytes 1*8.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Light Heroes

Posted Aug 12, 2010 9:43 am
Quote from: "drastiq"
Use Cheat Engine.  Everything is 4bytes 1*8.

Edit your other post duh.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Light Heroes

Posted Aug 12, 2010 5:29 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "drastiq"
Use Cheat Engine.  Everything is 4bytes 1*8.
Edit your other post duh.



lol damnit phren, I just replied to your other post about that and came here to try and fix it.. foiled once again. my bad.. again..  *sigh*

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Light Heroes

Posted Aug 12, 2010 9:03 pm
Quote from: "drastiq"
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "drastiq"
Use Cheat Engine.  Everything is 4bytes 1*8.
Edit your other post duh.
lol damnit phren, I just replied to your other post about that and came here to try and fix it.. foiled once again. my bad.. again..  *sigh*

It's alright man. Thanks for the hack. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus