Solipskier
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Mikengreg/solipskier
Has badges and a card
easy medium and hard.
an aob to keep his speed at a high number would help.
-migrated-
17 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Mikengreg/solipskier
Has badges and a card
easy medium and hard.
an aob to keep his speed at a high number would help.
ah, didnt think that speed could be found so easily.
ah, didnt think that speed could be found so easily.
speed is easy but modify and maintain it is not if you really want the badge and that didn't work do it by youself
I love this game and it badges are so easy, than you can get them all with one run, under one minute. But here's AoB which won't make you lose your headphones after reaching 70mph, so the music will keep playing. Love me now.
60 f3 01 24 46 af 2a
to
60 f3 01 24 fc ad 2a
I did it all threw cheat engine using All(byte to double) truncated trial and error got me the speed and multiplier values, all in all took me about 5 minutes to get all the badges.
I'm basically the shit...Â
Anyone else's Skier crash to a horrible death while putting up the multiplier or speed? :?
MOEKTAZO!
yeah, whenever you try to freeze the speed or multiplier, it goes crazy, but you still get the badges.
Here is an AoB that should help a lot.
Always tunnel.
09 60 ?? ?? 46 ?? 06 00 75 2a 63 07As long you keep painting you won't fall.
09 24 01 02 02 02 02 02 75 2a 63 07
The tunnel accelerate you.
It raise your multi.
duh don freeze it simple enough put multiplier like 81 and [speed 71 while playing (can be in pause) and them freeze it]
I noticed when I put my multiplier at 85 and froze it my skier just disappeared, dunno what happened to him but when I put it back down to 1 he came back to life, it was pretty weird.
I noticed when I put my multiplier at 85 and froze it my skier just disappeared, dunno what happened to him but when I put it back down to 1 he came back to life, it was pretty weird.
Probably too high... or maybe you made it so that 1 gate = 85 multiplier, which is, again, too high.
Also, I think you have to change the AoB at the loading screen, I didn't take a look at the loading screen, so I'm not sure what it looks like.
did anybody said to you to freeze it to the multiplier just don't freeze easy enough i thought
And this game got badges +P
Mind the Gap Badge Easy badge
-Survived 60 seconds
Colors of the Wind Badge Medium badge
-Top speed of 70 km/h
Ski Along the Razor's Edge Badge Hard badge
-80x multiplier
And this game got badges +P
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Mikengreg/solipskier
Has badges and a card
easy medium and hard.
Only late by 12 posts. Congrats, try reading a few posts next time.
Edit: Quotes aren't timestamped, bummer.