Skip to content

Master of Fortresses

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Master of Fortresses. View game

7 posts

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Buying stuff adds money
66 a9 12 a1 68 29  =>
66 a9 12 a0 68 29

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Looks like they updated it, try:
66 a9 12 a1 68 29 =>
66 a9 12 a0 68 29

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 27, 2010 12:37 pm
Quote from: "deity"
Looks like they updated it, try:
66 a9 12 a1 68 29 =>
66 a9 12 a0 68 29

Ninja'd!

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Master of Fortresses

Posted Aug 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Damnit, if I hadn't stopped to finish the level I'd have beaten you to it :-)

I'm shocked that we came up with the exact same AoB though!