Re: Heir
Quote from: "UWSCSS"You Are Completely WRONG you can use the fly AoB(66 c0 01 96 12 4d 00 00 -->66 c0 01 96 12 00 00 00) in the intro screen when it says "continue to game" just use them there and there shouldn't be no problemQuote from: "praetor"Use Both - watch your time
Fly
66 c0 01 96 12 4d 00 00
66 c0 01 96 12 00 00 00
No Stun
d0 30 d0 66 6f 66 a3 04
47 30 d0 66 6f 66 a3 04
In case anyone wanted to use them, both don't work anymore.
EDIT:Just test it once again still works
I am quite shocked that I am wrong when this isn't the first time recent AoB's haven't been working lately. I don't know what's going on but this is the second time I've been told I was wrong but it's also been the second time I've come to find they don't work. Oh well, I'll just not say anything from now on I guess, I'm obviously experiencing some difficulties.
EDIT: Just tested them and every time I search for 66 c0 01 96 12 4d 00 00 I get 66 c0 01 96 12 4d 00 00 as a result (something wrong?) then I switch it to 66 c0 01 96 12 00 00 00. Then I scan for d0 30 d0 66 6f 66 a3 04 and I get 66 c0 01 96 12 4d 00 00 as a result. Clearly something is wrong, this just started happening yesterday.
Neither of the AoB's work separately or together.
EDIT2: Seem to be having issues with flash and my PC, forget I said anything, I'm looking into it.
MOEKTAZO!