Skip to content
Locked

A cool memory editor like CE

-migrated-

26 posts

Re: A cool memory editor like CE

Posted Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
don't you mean P-P-P-P-PYRAMID BREAKER!


That's the primary difference between TSearch and CE. Right there.

Re: A cool memory editor like CE

Posted Aug 24, 2010 9:21 pm
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
don't you mean P-P-P-P-PYRAMID BREAKER!

That's the primary difference between TSearch and CE. Right there.

ZING!!! :lol:

Re: A cool memory editor like CE

Posted Aug 25, 2010 11:38 pm
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
don't you mean P-P-P-P-PYRAMID BREAKER!

That's the primary difference between TSearch and CE. Right there.
ZING!!! :lol:


c'mon guys we can construct this again

Re: A cool memory editor like CE

Posted Aug 26, 2010 12:06 am
Quote from: "BigBoss"
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
don't you mean P-P-P-P-PYRAMID BREAKER!

That's the primary difference between TSearch and CE. Right there.
ZING!!! :lol:

c'mon guys we can construct this again

YES WE CAN!!!

Re: A cool memory editor like CE

Posted Aug 26, 2010 12:15 am
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
Quote from: "BigBoss"
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
don't you mean P-P-P-P-PYRAMID BREAKER!

That's the primary difference between TSearch and CE. Right there.
ZING!!! :lol:

c'mon guys we can construct this again
YES WE CAN!!!

This is a warning. No one continue this quote pyramid after me. Sorry.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: A cool memory editor like CE

Posted Sep 10, 2010 5:38 pm

There are plenty of game "hacking" programs out there.

Cheat Finder / Cheat O'Matic / Magic Trainer Creator / Universal Game Editor (oldsk00l hex editing) were the ones I used to use...



Tookie

Re: A cool memory editor like CE

Posted Sep 10, 2010 10:16 pm
Quote from: "tookie"
There are plenty of game "hacking" programs out there.

Cheat Finder / Cheat O'Matic / Magic Trainer Creator / Universal Game Editor (oldsk00l hex editing) were the ones I used to use...

wow, never noticed the mod change

Re: A cool memory editor like CE

Posted Nov 1, 2010 12:36 pm
Quote from: "MajorMe08"
how do i get CE?

Well, there's this link at the top of the page that says "Hacking FAQ". I wonder if that might answer your frequently asked question.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: A cool memory editor like CE

Posted Nov 1, 2010 1:09 pm
Quote from: "PseudoFamous"
Quote from: "MajorMe08"
how do i get CE?
Well, there's this link at the top of the page that says "Hacking FAQ". I wonder if that might answer your frequently asked question.

I have two questions.
1) In 1000 random posts how many are "how do I download CE"/" Can somebody help me" ?
2) What do you guys think about 1 post wonders ?
Just asking for curiosity

Re: A cool memory editor like CE

Posted Nov 1, 2010 1:18 pm
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
1) In 1000 random posts how many are "how do I download CE"/" Can somebody help me" ?
2) What do you guys think about 1 post wonders ?
Just asking for curiosity

1) 300 tend to be completely retarded, another 300 are actual problems which need help, so about 6/10
2) If they are actually wonders, e.g., posting offsets or something, I'd be pretty pleased. If they're retards, I want to punch them in the nutsack. Also, topic locked.

lol idek why i still come here

This topic is locked.