Skip to content

Crash Test Launcher

-migrated-

4 posts

Re: Crash Test Launcher

Posted Aug 25, 2010 11:39 am

Speed is Float*1 Rounded(extreme)
You have to increase it by at least a few hundreds or you wont see a difference as it only seems to accelerate one body part and the others are pulling you back.

Re: Crash Test Launcher

Posted Aug 26, 2010 12:12 am

I couldn't find speed using float*1, but I found it using double*1 Rounded(extreme)
Edit1: Also, after changing the money once, I had to search for it again because the one I changed it with wasn't changing it anymore. With this I mean that I changed money with an address and then when I wanted to change money again (the amount I set wasn't enough) that address didn't change it.

Re: Crash Test Launcher

Posted Aug 26, 2010 12:20 am

Spirit: I noticed that it changed for me as well after I changed it, however it only seems to change when you're playing the game itself, not when ur in the shop.