Skip to content

City Gangs

-migrated-

13 posts

Re: City Gangs

Posted Aug 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Encrypted and most likely server-sided.

Did you try finding your money with the basic methods?

Edit: Money is double *1.
Edit2: Seems to be server-sided.

Try this AoB to have unlimited upgrade points (I doubt that it will work):
66 06 24 01 a1 61 06 =>
66 06 24 01 a0 61 06

Edit3: Only changes the displayed value, everything important is server-sided.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: City Gangs

Posted Aug 25, 2010 11:15 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Try this AoB to have unlimited upgrade points (I doubt that it will work):
66 06 24 01 a1 61 06 =>
66 06 24 01 a0 61 06

I'll check that. Thanks

Re: City Gangs

Posted Aug 25, 2010 11:21 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Encrypted and most likely server-sided.

Did you try finding your money with the basic methods?

Edit: Money is double *1.
Edit2: Seems to be server-sided.

Try this AoB to have unlimited upgrade points (I doubt that it will work):
66 06 24 01 a1 61 06 =>
66 06 24 01 a0 61 06

Edit3: Only changes the displayed value, everything important is server-sided.


Not working.  :roll:

Re: City Gangs

Posted Aug 25, 2010 11:23 pm

So this game is full unhackable :evil:
/edit: Is it even possible to download swf? there's a preloader only  :?

Re: City Gangs

Posted Aug 27, 2010 5:29 pm
Quote from: "vixing"
So this game is full unhackable :evil:
/edit: Is it even possible to download swf? there's a preloader only  :?

nothing is impossible (or at least most things) go to other sites instead of kong and you may find the source
If you understand Russian go here it will have a bunch of links to the game

Re: City Gangs

Posted Sep 17, 2010 5:43 pm

I like how you all are asking for "hacks" but did any of you even tried ANYTHING only phren was useful and nobody else

Re: City Gangs

Posted Sep 18, 2010 1:55 am

Because nobody gives a damn anymore about server-sided games anymore. And most of us cant read [insert language].

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: City Gangs

Posted Sep 22, 2010 2:59 pm
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
I like how you all are asking for "hacks" but did any of you even tried ANYTHING only phren was useful and nobody else


I like how you all are asking for "hacks" but did any of you even try ANYTHING only phren was useful and nobody else.

Re: City Gangs

Posted Sep 22, 2010 5:09 pm
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
Dude REALLY? was that needed
Also I'm pretty sure that is Tried since its in the perfect tense (past) of the verb TRY

Tried = Past
Try = present/future

I will try to hit you. (future)
I try to hit you. (present)
I tried to hit you. (past)

But you're right, it wasn't really necessary.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus