Skip to content

[REQ] Reeelz

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Reeelz. View game

4 posts

[REQ] Reeelz

Posted Aug 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Not really posting this because its a good game or I think it'll get badges, I just know that gameinabottle games are hard as hell to hack so I'm wondering if anyone out there wants to take a shot.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/gameinabottle/reeelz

I've tried all the obvious stuff, so don't waste your time.  IMO best bet would be an AOB so that every combo is clickable for each spin (takes away the requirements, maybe?).  Or at least all the combos with a * or ** on them.

Re: [REQ] Reeelz

Posted Aug 26, 2010 6:55 pm

No combo requirements
66 ?? 12 15 00 00  -> 66 ?? 12 00 00 00

This was pretty easy actually.

Re: [REQ] Reeelz

Posted Aug 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Damn.. you were faster. Good job.

@Martinos Why should gameinabottle games be hard as hell to hack?

I mean, look at it:

Code: [Select]

//66 1c
_as3_getproperty isMatching
//12 15 00 00
_as3_iffalse offset: 21

It's not like it says "dfasdfjhasdlfjkhsadfj" "iffalse offset: XY". It actually says "isMatching".

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: [REQ] Reeelz

Posted Aug 26, 2010 7:10 pm

I was mostly just referring to the "normal" way of things, as in 4bytes, double, etc., not any of the AoBs which I leave to l337er people than I. Also, I know Gemcraft took a while to find some working hacks for and and still ppl can't get the impossible badge on Balloon Invasion with KBH.  I guess I just assumed naturally they have some fat guy in a dark basement somewhere writing code to prevent ppl from finding the easy holes in their game, but I was guess he was on vacation for this one.