Skip to content

Reincarnation: Let The Evil Times Roll

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Reincarnation: Let The Evil Times Roll. View game

12 posts

Re: Reincarnation: Let The Evil Times Roll

Posted Aug 28, 2010 2:26 am

I'm going to make a walkthrough.. I think.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Reincarnation: Let The Evil Times Roll

Posted Aug 28, 2010 3:13 am
Quote from: "RabidMonkeyOnCrack"
There's a walkthrough in the top right of the game. Don't bother wasting your time.
Game can be completed in 5 - 7 minutes

1:No shit Sherlock Holmes
2:I like using ChaoMing speedthrough's with means a 2-3 minutes video (time saving hein?)

Re: Reincarnation: Let The Evil Times Roll

Posted Aug 28, 2010 10:54 am
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
Quote from: "RabidMonkeyOnCrack"
There's a walkthrough in the top right of the game. Don't bother wasting your time.
Game can be completed in 5 - 7 minutes
1:No shit Sherlock Holmes
2:I like using ChaoMing speedthrough's with means a 2-3 minutes video (time saving hein?)

I'M ON IT! (broken image removed)

Re: Reincarnation: Let The Evil Times Roll

Posted Aug 28, 2010 3:20 pm
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
Request locking this thread up since the job is done

Sure thing, Hutz.

lol idek why i still come here