Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3
O my godness (broken image removed) 34 mb;)
-migrated-
81 posts
O my godness (broken image removed) 34 mb;)
Fix'd
Most chests give you lots o gold (Not tested but should work)
96 0D 00 07 ?? ?? ?? ?? 09 92 01 07 ?? 00 00 00
96 0D 00 07 ff ff ff 0f 09 92 01 07 ?? 00 00 00
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Blah skill hack or you searching? pls
Blah skill hack or you searching? pls
What the...? What do you want?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
I like how the guy sitelocked it
if ((domain != "kongregate.com") and (domain != "")) {
gotoAndStop ("siteLock");
}
Is there a public version out yet?
Because I can get you a gold hack and everything I just don't like breaking the sitelock by force.
Also I don't see how the 3rd part is similar to the other 2?
Maybe it's just me but all I could do for the last 10 minutes was walking around opening chests and talking to people?
Badges. Anyone know how to get the last one yet? As in know how to beat the game? I'm stuck on the gates part.
no, i do not feel like playing through this game hacks or no hacks. would a completed .sol get the badge easily?
I'm on it.
*UPDATE*
HOLY HELL!
This is a pretty hard one!
I might have to play through it.
If they add an Impossible for Epic difficulty, you'll get it, as I'm on Epic now.
I've gotten all chests done.
I need some more work on battles and certain things, and I've boosted all character attributes to 10000.
This should be good.
(broken image removed)
2nd Update
Need to finish it tomorrow.
Should work though.
Sorry.
The file corrupted.
I'll try again later.
YEAH, BADGES!
Okay, time to get 'em.
Anyway, *8 doesn't work.
EDIT: Nope, everything but Money*8 works. Is there a medal hack?
So a .sol is the only way?
So a .sol is the only way?
there's aob's...
sol for the first 3 badges download it its free lol also i'm not sure what will be the order of them[attachment=0:i8lncu83]EBFmisc.sol[/attachment:i8lncu83][attachment=1:i8lncu83]EBFslot1.sol[/attachment:i8lncu83]
try them and say if you like them apples or not
EDIT: Nope, everything but Money*8 works. Is there a medal hack?
Money*8 does work, read the enitre thread next time (the fourth post already adresses that), AOB is easier though.
Quote from: "Jaramu"EDIT: Nope, everything but Money*8 works. Is there a medal hack?
Money*8 does work, read the entire thread next time (the fourth post already adresses that), AOB is easier though.
Or he can simply use my sol to get the medals also easy