Skip to content

GunBot

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to GunBot. View game

39 posts

GunBot

Posted Sep 3, 2010 9:18 pm

http://www.kongregate.com/games/BerzerkStudio/gunbot
Ammo: 4 Bytes*1. Set to a random number like 123123.
Money: I have had no success with this yet. So far, I have tried using 4byte*1, which is correct and allows me to find the money amount, but with freezing it or increasing it, I get a cheater's message.
Life: No luck yet.

Re: GunBot

Posted Sep 4, 2010 12:39 am
Quote
Ammo: Double*1. Set to a random number like 123123.

Correction:

Ammo: 4bytes *1
For ammo you will have to search it for each level you play meaning whenever you finish a level the next one you have to search again

Re: GunBot

Posted Sep 4, 2010 12:44 am
Quote from: "fgd098"
Quote
Ammo: Double*1. Set to a random number like 123123.
Correction:

Ammo: 4bytes *1
For ammo you will have to search it for each level you play meaning whenever you finish a level the next one you have to search again

Oops, sorry. Was tired at the time of the day that I posted that xD

Re: GunBot

Posted Sep 4, 2010 2:58 am

Might need an AOB to bypass the cheater's message when you mess with everything else.

Re: GunBot

Posted Sep 4, 2010 6:40 am
Quote from: "d4ch"
Might need an AOB to bypass the cheater's message when you mess with everything else.


d0 30 d0 66 ?? 0c 76 =>
47 30 d0 66 ?? 0c 76

Didn't test it, so PM me if it doesn't work.

Re: GunBot

Posted Sep 4, 2010 7:12 am

^ tried it doesnt work for money
btw money is = double 1* amount.< not in byte
But hack detected message will come out if u change the value and prevent u from continue playing

AoBs + .sol

Posted Sep 4, 2010 7:44 am
Quote from: "siyi90"
^ tried it doesnt work for money
Quote from: "Zirak"
so PM me if it doesn't work.


Disable anti-cheat message (change all results)
4f fe 20 02 =>
02 02 02 02

No need to use above AoB.

Get money when buying stuff
66 b0 08 d1 66 82 06 a1 =>
66 b0 08 d1 66 82 06 a0

Unlimited ammo
66 f4 05 66 d1 05 24 00 ae 48 =>
66 f4 05 66 d1 05 24 64 b0 48

Credit for the .sol  goes to Master_X.

  • All weapons bought
  • All shields bought
  • All levels beaten
  • All stars collected
  • All skills unlocked (level 5)
  • All achievements unlocked



This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: AoBs + .sol

Posted Sep 4, 2010 10:54 am

Disable anti-cheat message (change all results)
4f fe 20 02 =>
02 02 02 02
[/quote]

did that, still getting the message

Re: AoBs + .sol

Posted Sep 4, 2010 10:59 am
Quote from: "mmaama"
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Disable anti-cheat message (change all results)
4f fe 20 02 =>
02 02 02 02

did that, still getting the message

I don't. If it doesn't work for you, use the .sol.

Edit: If it works or not doesn't matter, I added an AoB for unlimited ammo, no need to change anything with the basic method.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: AoBs + .sol

Posted Sep 7, 2010 8:20 am
Quote
Unlimited ammo
66 f4 05 66 d1 05 24 00 ae 48 =>
66 f4 05 66 d1 05 24 64 b0 48


This only reloads the weapon for me when clicking to shoot
any ideas why so?

Re: AoBs + .sol

Posted Sep 7, 2010 1:59 pm
Quote from: "ZanZan"
Quote
Unlimited ammo
66 f4 05 66 d1 05 24 00 ae 48 =>
66 f4 05 66 d1 05 24 64 b0 48

This only reloads the weapon for me when clicking to shoot
any ideas why so?

I have no idea. I tested all of the hacks, they work fine. For proof, look in the NG thread.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: GunBot

Posted Sep 13, 2010 8:43 pm

lol... berzerk studio loves to make hacking life harder...
I tried every hack on this thread, some AoB aren't there anymore, and the disable cheat now make the game act funny (glow everyting on screen)...
What a... LOL!

I'll try to decompile, but I'm sure that is encrypted...

Re: GunBot

Posted Sep 13, 2010 9:38 pm

3 Badges and 1 Card added.

Card:
Robot Uprising Challenge
Earn the Energy Core card!
Pass World 1

Badges:

Powering Up Badge
Reach character level 3 to unlock the double-jump


Into the Sunset Badge
Complete world 3


Shoot for the Stars Badge
Collect all 132 stars


Also:AoBs seem to be outdated.

Re: GunBot

Posted Sep 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Hey This is my first post but I have been here for like a year anyways I was wondering if anyone could like find the AoB for the Diamonds like buying with diamonds gives you more diamonds or like somehow to just change the amount of diamonds you have at the time.

I would be doing it myself but I tried the bytes tut and I still cant figure out how to Hack with the AoB if someone could help me or give me a better TuT that'd be great anyways the other AoBs worked great last week thanks for those whoever posted them oh and for the .swf file I can't find where to put that even though I followed the tut where to put it and I can't find it out I have Windows XP just in-case if someone helps me.

BTW all of those AoB that where recently post are now ummmm *patched* so yeah the don't work no more they are changed need updating.

Re: GunBot

Posted Sep 14, 2010 12:38 am

Didn't open swf.  Updates of previously posted.

Spending Money Adds Money
66 ?? 08 d1 66 ?? 06 a1
66 ?? 08 d1 66 ?? 06 a0

Ammo
66 ?? 05 66 ?? 05 24 00 ae 48
66 ?? 05 66 ?? 05 24 64 b0 48

[edited by Aerelyte] Removed Diamonds hacks because we arent allowed to post hacks that add features that would normally be paid for. (unless KH approves otherwise)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous