Pixel Purge
LINK: http://www.kongregate.com/games/EpicShadow/pixel-purge
Score, skill points and pixels (exp) are 4bytes*1
-migrated-
31 posts
LINK: http://www.kongregate.com/games/EpicShadow/pixel-purge
Score, skill points and pixels (exp) are 4bytes*1
Easy game to hack, no encrypt, no fancy things, but is tricky in some parts... lol:
Search: d0 d1 46 f1 07 00 90 4f ae 08 01 60 a1 08 24 01 61 4b
Replace: d0 d1 46 f1 07 00 02 4f ae 08 01 60 a1 08 24 01 61 4b
To disable bullets damage...
Search: d0 d1 46 eb 07 00 90 4f ae 08 01 60 a1 08 24 01 61 4b
Replace: d0 d1 46 eb 07 00 02 4f ae 08 01 60 a1 08 24 01 61 4b
To disable collision damage...
Do the changes before the title screen (while the logos presenting, and FREEZE), look like the game have some etherial protection (at least for me)
Topics Merged
1 minute apart. Not bad...
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Easy game to hack, no encrypt, no fancy things, but is tricky in some parts... lol:
Search: d0 d1 46 f1 07 00 90 4f ae 08 01 60 a1 08 24 01 61 4b
Replace: d0 d1 46 f1 07 00 02 4f ae 08 01 60 a1 08 24 01 61 4b
To disable bullets damage...
Search: d0 d1 46 eb 07 00 90 4f ae 08 01 60 a1 08 24 01 61 4b
Replace: d0 d1 46 eb 07 00 02 4f ae 08 01 60 a1 08 24 01 61 4b
To disable collision damage...
Do the changes before the title screen (while the logos presenting, and FREEZE), look like the game have some etherial protection (at least for me)
I can't find either of these AoB's. Any idea why?
I can't find either of these AoB's. Any idea why?
If you are using Firefox did you attach CE to "plugin-container.exe"?
EDIT: Actually the game has been updated, so that's why.
AS3, oh GOODIE.
I'm playing with new AoB's as I type this. I've got Enemy Bullets down, but I'm having issues with contact-damage because it's a "default" case and harder to decipher.
EDIT:
No damage whatsoever:
Replace:
2C 39 D3 1A 06 00 00 24 02 10 0c 00 00With:
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02AND
Replace:
10 06 00 00 24 03 10 02 00 00 24 03 08 03 1b ae ff ff 03 5a ff ff 71 ff ff 97 ff ff ae ff ff 47With:
10 06 00 00 24 03 10 02 00 00 24 03 08 03 1b ae ff ff 03 5a ff ff 71 ff ff 97 ff ff 97 ff ff 47
Updated AoB:
Search: d0 d1 46 f1 07 00 90 4f a2 08 01 60 95 08 24 01 61 4b 10 63 00 00 09 d0 d1 46 eb 07 00 90 4f a2 08 01 60 95 08 24 01 61 4b
Replace: d0 d1 46 f1 07 00 02 4f a2 08 01 60 95 08 24 01 61 4b 10 63 00 00 09 d0 d1 46 eb 07 00 02 4f a2 08 01 60 95 08 24 01 61 4b
This big AoB covers the 2 options.
@Saruchan28
The switch case is compiled in a weird way :3 first, the code jumps to then 'end' of procedure, each option is evaluted (pushing 0, 1, 2 and 3), then _as3_lookupswitch -82(3)[-166, -143, -105, -82] is called, returning to the 'start' of procedure on correct 'code'.. note that -82 is 'default' and same as option 3...
This game will be updated soon again, I play over and over, and no giant fume (is a achievement needed) spawns (only small,medium and big, no giant). Anyone gets this achievement?
Loads of skill points after gaining a level:
66 c6 07 24 02 a0 68 c6 07 d0 d0 66 ae 07----->
66 c6 07 2d 39 a0 68 c6 07 d0 d0 66 ae 07
That's for the armor games version,idk about the kongregate version (broken image removed)
@HarryPitfall
My method essentially just nops the EnemyBullet and makes it call that same thing for the Default, completely ignoring the default code. It works swell, you can collect pixels, level up, get powerups, etc.
I was having this weird issue where when I nop'd certain parts of the lookupswitch, it would just blip the screen anytime I collided with anything. So I intuited what the lookupswitch was doing, and just replaced the jump to "default" with a jump to "enemybullet" ;P
Bullet isn't removed on hit (it also hits same enemy multiple times):
60 ?? 07 d0 4f ?? 04 01 =>
60 ?? 07 47 4f ?? 04 01
Bullet
environment.removeBullet(this);
Auto-fire:
08 01 60 ?? 03 66 ?? 0d 12 1c 00 00 =>
08 01 60 ?? 03 66 ?? 0d 12 00 00 00
(see next for source)
Fire-rate like a real pro:
d0 66 ?? 08 24 00 0d 12 00 00 =>
d0 66 ?? 08 24 00 0d 00 00 00
Player
if (Mouse.isDown)
{
if (this.fireCooldown <= 0)
{
this.fire();
this.fireCooldown = this.currentFiringRate - this.currentBonusFiringRate;
}
}
}
Skill points increase on purchase (original credit goes to Phreneticus):
46 ?? 09 01 90 4f ?? 0a 01 =>
46 ?? 09 01 02 4f ?? 0a 01
Pause Menu
this.hud.modifySkillPoints(-this.hud.getPrice(4));
I didn't test anything, as it was based on the ArmorGames hacks. But if any doesn't work, PM me (don't post it here; no reason to clutter up the thread) and I'll do my best.
At least copy all my AoBs Zirak.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
v1.1.5 is out
none of the aob's work
Invicible (1.1.5)
46 fe 07 00 90 4f c2 08 01
46 fe 07 00 02 4f c2 08 01
Ugradepoints increase on purchase (1.1.5)
46 8b 0a 01 90 4f b2 0a 01
46 8b 0a 01 02 4f b2 0a 01
One-hit kills (1.1.5)
5e a3 08 24 ?? 68 a3 08
5e a3 08 24 01 68 a3 08
5e ec 0a 24 ?? 68 ec 0a
5e ec 0a 24 01 68 ec 0a
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Badge Bump, I can't seem to get the aobs to work?! I'm under the process plugin-container?
Phren, can't find those AoB's, I'll look into it in a bit, lil busy atm.
I'm basically the shit...Â