Skip to content

Frantic

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Frantic. View game

18 posts

Re: Frantic

Posted Oct 4, 2010 7:06 am

Money increased doesn't work, but money is *1, so that's easy.

Re: Frantic

Posted Oct 4, 2010 7:08 am
Quote from: "Maddogwolf"
Money increased doesn't work, but money is *1, so that's easy.

My bad, updated my "AoB post".

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Frantic

Posted Oct 7, 2010 11:20 pm

Well, I found an AoB to submit no hits, you could use it with the invencible AoB so you can get imp badge easily

66 d0 01 2c d1 0b -> 66 d0 01 2c d0 0b

I managed to get imp badge with this, hope it helps (broken image removed)

PD: I don't know if it's ok that AoB, its my first AoB hack, so...

EDIT: I think it don't work for medium badge. Only use this if you already got the med badge, otherwise you would get imp first...