99 Bricks Help
I used the Double 9.8 to 0 for no gravity and I got to 44 bricks after they kept stacking and a brick keeps going through the stack and floor and sticks the game up.
Anyone have advice?
-migrated-
17 posts
I used the Double 9.8 to 0 for no gravity and I got to 44 bricks after they kept stacking and a brick keeps going through the stack and floor and sticks the game up.
Anyone have advice?
http://www.kongregate.com/games/WeirdBe ... d-of-garry
.SOL
chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0005/5446/live/99BricksLegendOfGarry.swf
The first one is hacked by CE.....
http://www.kongregate.com/games/WeirdBeardGames/99-bricks-the-legend-of-garry
.SOL
chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0005/5446/live/99BricksLegendOfGarry.swf
I'm pretty sure that he is talking about http://www.kongregate.com/games/WeirdBeardGames/99-bricks (the first game not second)
No gravity (99 Bricks)
2f 3a 4a 32 02 =>
24 00 4a 32 02
46 c4 1e 00 =>
02 02 02 02
Use both of the above AoBs and hold down, you'll 3/4 badges in a few seconds.
After you get to a height of >=1000, you will get the "bug" that MaddogWolf described. Use this to build as high as you want:
46 a4 02 01 24 14 a3 46 e7 02 01 24 0a a2 48 =>
46 a4 02 01 24 32 a3 46 e7 02 01 24 0a a2 48
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Yeah I was gonna say, don't build a tower higher than 1000, number 1 it's a major high score AND it glitches stuff out.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
LMAO, I didn't have a keyboard til' today so I couldn't get past that.
Thanks guys.
LMAO, I didn't have a keyboard til' today so I couldn't get past that.
Thanks guys.
If you didn't have a keyboard, how the hell did you type in:
The first one is hacked by CE.....
Quote from: "Maddogwolf"LMAO, I didn't have a keyboard til' today so I couldn't get past that.If you didn't have a keyboard, how the hell did you type in:
Thanks guys.Quote from: "Maddogwolf"The first one is hacked by CE.....
there are some scripts for firefox that let you type without using a keyboard like the one that google haves
Quote from: "ChaoMing"there are some scripts for firefox that let you type without using a keyboard like the one that google havesQuote from: "Maddogwolf"LMAO, I didn't have a keyboard til' today so I couldn't get past that.If you didn't have a keyboard, how the hell did you type in:
Thanks guys.Quote from: "Maddogwolf"The first one is hacked by CE.....
I use On-Screen Keyboard, but maybe that works better.
Thanks!
Touch
I use On-Screen Keyboard, but maybe that works better.
Thanks!
what is that.
I only knew that you could you like scripts and some other stuff but if there is a program already may you at least indicate me to it. Thanks!
BWAHAHAHAH!
BWAHAHAHAH!
may you or somebody else answer please
also what about my new image i did it myself
Quote from: "Maddogwolf"BWAHAHAHAH!may you or somebody else answer please
also what about my new image i did it myself