Skip to content

Recordshop Tycoon

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Recordshop Tycoon. View game

8 posts

Recordshop Tycoon

Posted Sep 11, 2010 7:29 am

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/547900

Medal AoBs (v2.3)
2c d9 1d - It's there for a reason
2c da 1d - Major Player
2c db 1d - Crowd Control
2c dc 1d - Sleep is for the weak
2c dd 1d - No nobility in poverty

Money is Double*1.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Recordshop Tycoon

Posted Sep 11, 2010 9:04 pm
Quote from: "Ryboiii"
Do these actually work?

Depends if the game got updated. Otherwise, they always work because I test them.

Edit: Apparently it got updated once again and by reading the comments you'll figure out that it will get updated at least once again so I will wait a bit until I update my AoBs.

In the meanwhile: Money is Double *1.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Recordshop Tycoon

Posted Oct 7, 2010 10:11 am

The game got updated again; Double*1 officially doesn't work

Re: Recordshop Tycoon

Posted Oct 7, 2010 8:31 pm

I know i'm gonna hear flack about this, but it's a very simple game. As long as you pay attention to the end of the day messages (like "I hear dance will be very popular tomorrow"), you should be able to attain all medals within a half hour.

I know that's not the point, but in the amount of time it takes to find a hack for it (seeing as double no longer works and I hear AOB doesn't work anymore), you could just beat it legit without any struggle. Worst case scenario, you don't listen to the messages that help you make lots of money and it takes you an hour to beat.

Re: Recordshop Tycoon

Posted Oct 7, 2010 8:50 pm

The AoBs aren't outdated and it's still version 2.3.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus