Skip to content

Survive N Risk (No medals)

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Survive N Risk. View game

4 posts

Re: Survive N Risk (No medals)

Posted Oct 18, 2010 4:00 am

Sorry for bumping but this IS important!

Here's the swf I got:
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/547000/54 ... enrisk.swf

And the AoBs from above are outdated.
I just realised it's encrypted,I decrypted it with UnSWFEncryptUNP,decompressed it and still,didn't work.
Then I grabbed the original version again,decrypted with SWF Decrypt,decompressed it and again,didn't work.

phreneticus,update them?  (broken image removed)

If it's by any help,the sourcecode for the money is

Code: [Select]

currentCredits:int = 250;

Re: Survive N Risk (No medals)

Posted Oct 18, 2010 8:30 am

1. money is just a basic 4 bytes scan. always try the basics first

2.use swfmdump to download swf, as long as u download the right one its decrypted,
link: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1354&hilit=swfmdump

3.soz no aobs cause im new to them and really suck at getting them (at least for now anyway)

Re: Survive N Risk (No medals)

Posted Oct 18, 2010 10:05 am
Quote from: "MartinRistov"
And the AoBs from above are outdated.
I just realised it's encrypted,I decrypted it with UnSWFEncryptUNP,decompressed it and still,didn't work.
Then I grabbed the original version again,decrypted with SWF Decrypt,decompressed it and again,didn't work.

phreneticus,update them?

You never decrypt the .swf when you want to hex edit it (unless you searched the AoBs in the decrypted version).

Get much more money (updated)
60 ca 04 a0 4f b1 06 01
60 ca 04 a2 4f b1 06 01

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus