Skip to content

[Request] Visible 3

-migrated-

8 posts

[Request] Visible 3

Posted Sep 14, 2010 12:34 am

Again,I'd need some help with the hex AoBs on this one in order to make a prehack.

http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/visible-3/

Hacks I'd like to have AoBs would be:
Health,those 2 bars (stamina and idk what) and upgrade points (you get to pick up only one at the first level)

Thank you!

Re: [Request] Visible 3

Posted Sep 14, 2010 2:55 am

Invincible
27 26 63 04 10 0a 00 00 d7
47 26 63 04 10 0a 00 00 d7

Infinite Climb
a1 68 4d
a0 68 4d

Infinte Invisibilty (Shift)
12 0c 00 00 93
12 0c 00 00 02

As far as the upgrade points, they just give more time to the special powers (climb and invisiblity).  With infinite, it doesnt really matter.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: [Request] Visible 3

Posted Sep 18, 2010 9:25 am
Quote from: "Genx"
Sol file please?

This is a prehack thread, prehacks don't use .sol files. If anyone has a .sol and feels like posting it, he will do it. No need for you leechers to spam the board with ".sol file plox?!!?", "can I have a .sol plz?!", etc.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: [Request] Visible 3

Posted Sep 18, 2010 6:03 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "Genx"
Sol file please?
This is a prehack thread, prehacks don't use .sol files. If anyone has a .sol and feels like posting it, he will do it. No need for you leechers to spam the board with ".sol file plox?!!?", "can I have a .sol plz?!", etc.


Sorry about being a douche ( :oops: ).  Now for trying to make up for being a douche, I present to you a complete .sol

It should give you the first three badges, but if it doesn't give you the hard, send a screenshot.

Download both files.

Re: [Request] Visible 3

Posted Sep 18, 2010 6:09 pm

I can now confirm that the .sol above will award you all 4 badges + the card.  (broken image removed)