Skip to content

Refraction

-migrated-

16 posts

Re: Refraction

Posted Sep 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Well, I'm not really good at AoBs, but if you want the coins, I made a .sol file. (broken image removed)

Re: Refraction

Posted Sep 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Im not good at aobs but I'm good with bytes lemme see what I can do.  :ugeek:

Re: Refraction

Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Pretty fun... I beat it all legit, so if you guys want the .sol with all trophies.. here!

Found in: chat.kongregate.comgamez0091941liveRefraction.swf

Re: Refraction

Posted Sep 22, 2010 3:41 am

I... think I already posted a .sol, man. (broken image removed)

Re: Refraction

Posted Feb 4, 2011 6:17 pm
Quote from: "Bazaku"
Pretty fun... I beat it all legit, so if you guys want the .sol with all trophies.. here!

Found in: chat.kongregate.comgamez0091941liveRefraction.swf

.sol file only completes up to 7-2.

Original .sol by TheClan works properly.

Re: Refraction

Posted Feb 4, 2011 7:51 pm
Quote from: "theMediator"
Quote from: "Bazaku"
Pretty fun... I beat it all legit, so if you guys want the .sol with all trophies.. here!

Found in: chat.kongregate.comgamez0091941liveRefraction.swf
.sol file only completes up to 7-2.

Original .sol by TheClan works properly.


I thought it was only me that it did that for. Good shit.

KBH doesn't work too well with this one either.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Refraction

Posted Feb 4, 2011 8:20 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "theMediator"
Quote from: "Bazaku"
Pretty fun... I beat it all legit, so if you guys want the .sol with all trophies.. here!

Found in: chat.kongregate.comgamez0091941liveRefraction.swf
.sol file only completes up to 7-2.

Original .sol by TheClan works properly.

I thought it was only me that it did that for. Good shit.

KBH doesn't work too well with this one either.


KBH does work for the game but it is just slow at sending

Re: Refraction

Posted Feb 4, 2011 10:01 pm

Get "Game completed" badge by completing any level, change both.

Code: [Select]

66 98 18 0e 10 00 00 =>
66 98 18 0e 00 00 00

Edit: no longer works due to game update.

Re: Refraction

Posted Feb 5, 2011 9:02 pm
Quote from: "byteorder"
Get "Game completed" badge by completing any level, change both.
Code: [Select]
66 98 18 0e 10 00 00 =>
66 98 18 0e 00 00 00


it might just be me, but I usually have no issues with AoB's but this one cant be found,

the game has had an update maybe?

Re: Refraction

Posted Feb 6, 2011 4:23 am
Quote from: "mr_addams"
Quote from: "byteorder"
Get "Game completed" badge by completing any level, change both.
Code: [Select]
66 98 18 0e 10 00 00 =>
66 98 18 0e 00 00 00

it might just be me, but I usually have no issues with AoB's but this one cant be found,

the game has had an update maybe?


You are absolutely right. Game was updated. It looks like it is a rollback to an earlier version that does not have the code that submits achievements.

Re: Refraction

Posted Sep 8, 2011 7:50 pm
Quote from: "Bazaku"
Pretty fun... I beat it all legit, so if you guys want the .sol with all trophies.. here!

Found in: chat.kongregate.comgamez0091941liveRefraction.swf


Thanks, sol worked nicely. I gave up when I couldn't get the coin in 1:8 =P

Re: Refraction

Posted Sep 8, 2011 11:24 pm

Always get the coin

d0 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 20 ab 96 2a 12 ?? 00 00 29 60
d0 30 26 48 ?? ?? 20 ab 96 2a 12 ?? 00 00 29 60

Insta win a level

d0 30 60 ?? d0 66 ?? ?? d0
d0 30 26 48 d0 66 ?? ?? d0

EDIT:New AoB for the issue listed below. Should work..I think.

Always get the card for the level

65 ?? 27 6d ?? 10 ?? ?? 00 09 65
26 48 27 6d ?? 10 ?? ?? 00 09 65

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.