Skip to content

Alliant DotC

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Alliant DotC. View game

5 posts

Re: Alliant DotC

Posted Sep 22, 2010 7:42 am

Lots of money upon starting a level:
Change: 96 07 00 08 44 07 f4 01 00 00
to: 96 07 00 08 44 07 00 24 F4 00

Loads of skillpoints when starting a new game:
Change: 96 0b 00 08 17 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
to: 96 0b 00 08 17 06 00 20 8c 40 00 00 00 00

Re: Alliant DotC

Posted Sep 22, 2010 9:22 am

Awsome it works (broken image removed) I got to learn how to do the bytes thingy

Re: Alliant DotC

Posted Sep 22, 2010 2:10 pm
Quote from: "SirPeterIII"
Awsome it works (broken image removed) I got to learn how to do the bytes thingy

A good start would be checking out the tutorial section. (broken image removed) It's fairly easy to learn it with all those tutorials.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Alliant DotC

Posted Sep 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Instead of running through any AoB's, I edited the sol file.  Set the first two skills to 9999 for infinite cash and the rest at 3.  I tried going higher, but it breaks the game. Anyway, completed the entire game in under 30 minutes.  (broken image removed)


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez