Skip to content

[Request] Fantasy Online

-migrated-

12 posts

[Request] Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 25, 2010 8:49 am

What happened to old topic? I try to find it by searching for Fantasy Online" and i cant find it...

Re: [Request] Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 25, 2010 10:17 am

It was moved to the MMOG section and as you can imagine, it wasn't moved there because they wanted people to create the topic again in the Kong section.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: [Request] Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 25, 2010 11:50 am
Quote from: "phreneticus"
It was moved to the MMOG section and as you can imagine, it wasn't moved there because they wanted people to create the topic again in the Kong section.

Where is that MMOG section?
I had posts in the old topic, but i can't find it even searching for my name.
It doesn't show up in my subscriptions either...

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

Re: [Request] Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 25, 2010 12:01 pm
Quote from: "Creamy"
Quote from: "phreneticus"
It was moved to the MMOG section and as you can imagine, it wasn't moved there because they wanted people to create the topic again in the Kong section.
Where is that MMOG section?
I had posts in the old topic, but i can't find it even searching for my name.
It doesn't show up in my subscriptions either...

You need more posts to see it.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Request] Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Ugh, I'm not the kind that spams useless posts just for the count...
How many are required?

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

Re: [Request] Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 26, 2010 9:38 am

I think it's 50 then you get manually added to a special group by an admin, but I actually have no idea  :|

Re: [Request] Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 26, 2010 3:09 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
ou get manually added to a special group by an admin

this

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: [Request] Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 2, 2010 7:33 am

(broken image removed)? :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:

Re: [Request] Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 3, 2010 1:51 am

Darn. Now I might actually have to start posting.
I was wondering where the topic went also.

Re: [Request] Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 3, 2010 8:20 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
I think it's 50 then you get manually added to a special group by an admin, but I actually have no idea  :|

This. Except you don't need 50 posts, you just have to contribute enough to catch my attention.